M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Cool video. That's how I drove as a teenager taking my drivers license test after the dps officer told me to Relax and Pretend he's not there. :evil: :D

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
DUDE! :eek: That is off the shizzle!!!! Mad crazy skills and he just annihilated a set of tires in one afternoon. Wicked video! :doorag:

I once drove like that back to McDonalds after I discovered they forgot to hold the onions on my #3 value meal....................Not!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i remember trying that stuff with my moms car with opposite results...the tires were the only good things left.....Then my dad gave me the car:doh:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Badd Asss

All through the video i was saying those are some bad ass tires untill they peel off. i was wating for that..lol he ran the piss out of it..:eek::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I think the cabbie that rear ended me on sunday saw this video and went out to practice.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Sweet!

I was sent that one a few months back and lost it. That's for the repost. Now I can keep a copy handy.

That's some sick driving.

·
Registered
240 Posts
CAN HE DO THAT ON A 9 HE IS BADASS:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::clap2:

·
Registered
169 Posts
OH boy 30 minutes ago I gave my son the keys to his mothers car. He just got his drivers license on tuesday.

·
Registered
166 Posts
SWEEET!

Man can that dude drive or what! Drove the tires of that :edit:!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Pretty much on par with the ones he made when he drove for Subaru. Search for Gymkhana 1 and 2. They go through around 10 sets of tires just to get 1 video.

·
Registered
791 Posts
wow. that was awesome. If you've never played the pc version of Dirt2, then you should. :D It's as good as that vid. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
when not paying, play hard, he knows how to drive that Fiesta:clap2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.