Registered
106 Posts
Super Nice! :congrats:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks

thanks every one yes its like crack once you get it the mods never stop ..... now the wife is on crack the mod thing that is ... so this winter she already got ideas on top of my ideas yes she help also with buying some mods..... is there a cure .... but dont give us the cure yet maybe by next summer ......:p:p:p:p:clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Damn, your lucky to have such a wife. My girlfriend gives me dirty looks when I even talk about having to fix something, let alone put "unnecessary" mods on it. I havent told her I ordered exhaust yet :D.

Looks REAL good :congrats:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
F**king badass! Especially like the lights in the eyes of the rad grill!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks

BIG-b u started it u told were to get it and i just took it one step futher ...so thanks wait for the winter mods i go some ideas

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Love it..!! you and your bride have some good taste...Don't go to rehab,keep it up..!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
BIG-b u started it u told were to get it and i just took it one step futher ...so thanks wait for the winter mods i go some ideas
Awesome man, can't wait to see what you have planed!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Lookn good:bigthumbsup:
Looks even better in person.
Lets me know that I have work to do.
I should have parked on the other side of the lot:redfaced:

·
Registered
250 Posts
When I grow up I want to be just like TOPDOG!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
378 Posts
gi pro mod ?

One question who did the gi pro cut out on the spedo. cover? And how good does it hold up ? Also can you send me some close up pictures and how to's. Also how do you keep it looking flush?. I have been wanting to put a tre on but been holding off because of the gipro location I couldn't find a good location. And I didnt want to try the jsd brands.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts