1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
LOL, 0 bids!!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
I am all over that!!! thanx for the link .
cause i needed a good chuckle tonight when i got home work :joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
It looks like the guy 'cooks from a cookbook'.

All of his mods are preassembled kit bolt-ons.

Note the hack-job on the single front rotor, the caliper mounts are still on the pipe-side.

His price is likely what he paid to have someone do those mods.

Also note the 1000 miles on it. To do all that and not ride it at all.

His other bike must be a Harley:dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
Hmmm, he's got $12,000 invested plus the cost of the bike. If he paid full price for it that would be what, $13,500? And it has it for $30,000 buy it now. Something there doesn't quite add up.

Note the 0 feedback rating too. He's going to have that bike until it's worth $30,000 as an antique.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Part of negotiations is to start high to give you room to move but THAT price gives you nowhere to go, fast! In addition, sorry, but as soon as you "chopper" an M109R, pull off it's headlight and put in that little thing that is equivalent to a flashlight size, it loses even more of it's LOOK. 0 Feedback too. What a neurosurgeon.:eek:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
he friggin destroyed that poor bike. the single caplier is horrible the wiring is horrible. the friggin LEDs suck.

ill give him $8000 IF he has all the stock parts.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
he friggin destroyed that poor bike. the single caplier is horrible the wiring is horrible. the friggin LEDs suck.

ill give him $8000 IF he has all the stock parts.
That would be my offer too. I genuinely hope that this guy tries to post a FS thread here so that he can get "educated" :bigthumbsup: Also, I sent him a message on ebay asking him to post here so he can get more views! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts