M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Another member posted this last week and I only could take 2 mins of it. I just watched the whole thing and now I need more deodorant. What a dummy! stupidracer

·
Registered
885 Posts
I was leaning hard in my office chair when my secretary walks in and says, "WTH are you doing!!".... OHHH:redfaced:. It felt like I was on my old "Slingshot" (1994 Suzuki GSXR 750):bigthumbsup:.

Ride on...

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,759 Posts
It was also posted that the guy was killed while riding. SURPRISE. (not)

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
HOLY SHeeeeet!

Death wish for sure.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I was leaning hard in my office chair when my secretary walks in and says, "WTH are you doing!!".... OHHH:redfaced:. It felt like I was on my old "Slingshot" (1994 Suzuki GSXR 750):bigthumbsup:.

Ride on...
Thats funny I caught myself doing it to!!! WOW!!! Like you couldnt see the funneral parlor at the end of that clip...

·
Registered
57 Posts
While watching I was moving out of the way of the impact that always seemed to be imminent ... how in hell he did not hit some of those vehicles I have no idea. Obviously he knew the bike intimately and was a hell of a rider but had no brain cells at all. You cannot ride like that in those conditions and expect to live long. :-[

·
Registered
191 Posts
that was either a meth or vodka ride - great reflexes, luck, whatever but eventually you're gonna clip a mirror and go down hard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts