M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
You should have just ran up the RPMs a bit, and if that didn't work, show him the 240 is bigger and badder then he is with a nice burnout... :)

By the time the smoke was cleared, the big boys would have left...

:)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Man I need DSL!!!! Buffering............................................1%...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................2%..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................3%....................... I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll have to take your word for it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ah yeah - those are some mean critters... and they are FAST. They have chased cars and bikes before... and if you think the 109 has quick pickup... get one of these after you!

J

·
Registered
363 Posts
My gal heard me laughing and came in to see what the comotion was about...

She says, "Hey, that's like that time when the timber wolf escaped at the zoo and those three rangers were chasing it and you snapped your fingers and whistled and it jumped the bushes and landed right in front of you and..."

shaddup :realmad:

LG

·
Registered
379 Posts
Jeeez.. I was nervous just watching the video.  :eek:  Looked like that bigboy was saying; Go ahead - Make my day. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Nothing like a ton or so of road hazard with a real bad atitude :yikes:....................................

·
Registered
122 Posts
Lamoster,

I lived in South Dakota as a kid. I hope it wasn't mating season. I saw two males fighting over a female and a park ranger truck, who was out checking the herds, got in the way. Needless to say the truck did not look pretty. I nearly was flipped as the bull trompled into it. The ranger thankful wasn't hurt and managed to drive off. It was definitely a sight to see. Wish I could have videoed it.

·
Registered
898 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
I love it! and I think he loved you and the black beast. He wasn't threatening you ,he was comming on to you and wanted you to be the new COW in HIS HEARD (if ya know what I mean)
Looked like those guys on the whaas uuupppp comercials.......Lamonnnnnnt.....lllllooooookin goooodddd ..........Waaassssuuuuuppppp! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
sounded more like "me luv u long time"Â Â :joke:

khrome

·
Registered
112 Posts
No worries. That big guy was just checking out the bike......you know how people react when they first see the 109.......well he wanted to check it out too.

·
Registered
363 Posts
J R said:
Holy crap :eek: :eek: :eek: My family and I enjoyed your vid :bigthumbsup: Im glad it wasent your last :bigthumbsup: Im glad your famous last words where not "Watch this guys" ;) Or I think I can take him LOL. Cool vid :bigthumbsup:
Yep, that's about exactly what I was thinkin too...while laughing. It's good to get the thrill of it all...yet without getting tooooo crazy. I was sayin, "Lamont, don't you ride past that thing, that's it, back it up nice and slow like."

That's our boy, LaMonster, he's just havin fun and livin large. :bigthumbsup:

LG

G

·
Someone needs to dub in some really good trash talk about how bad the 109r is and that would be a emey winning commercial for the 109r.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Your lucky he settled for just a stand off. They can get pretty mean. My wife and I were stuck in Yellowstone two years ago for 30 minutes with a similar situation. When we talked to a Ranger after things busted loose again, the Ranger said someone had been killed just the week before. Got a little too bold with one of the big fellas and paid the price.

Glad you've just got a good tale on your hands now. Ride safe!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts