M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here she is picked her on friday :clap2: :hot: :clap2: :hot: :beer3:

the color just blows me & everybody else AWAY!

thats my boy next to the M (killer dirt bike rider :bigthumbsup:)
sorry about the night pic's

·
Registered
254 Posts
My buddy wants my bike.....also in silver. Trying to tell him they're as rare as a Pete Rose rookie card. Killer Blurple is available and hot. Besides he didn't even know this bike existed til he saw mine last week. I dont want to look at my reflection.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
dicarlos said:
My buddy wants my bike.....also in silver. Trying to tell him they're as rare as a Pete Rose rookie card. Killer Blurple is available and hot. Besides he didn't even know this bike existed til he saw mine last week. I dont want to look at my reflection.
Sloan's Cycles http://www.sloansmotorcycle.com has a silver one in stock. Rode it three weeks ago. It was still there Saturday. They'll have one more silver one before Christmas...and supposedly that's all they're getting this year.

·
Registered
103 Posts
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :hot: :yikes: :yikes:Congrats and welcome to the Burple Order of the Devels Guard. A new Night Dragon is Stalking for Prey Ride Safe :joke:

·
Registered
302 Posts
For anyone in the Maryland area, there's a silver available at Pete's Cycles in Severna Park. Call my guy Jamie @ 410-647-5880. Believe it or not, it's actually been there for a week or 2 (normally they fly out the door), and he's willing to deal a little on them (very rare for this area).

He's a straight up guy.

Tell him Mike sent ya.

Feel free to send me a private message if you'd like some more info about the dealer or it's location.

·
Registered
254 Posts
My buddy lives near me in Valley Forge about 45 min above Maryland border. Where in Maryland is that dealer? Md is a long state.
Thanx

·
Registered
572 Posts
Looks sweet man... when I get better we will have to go cruise one night...

I think one of the other guys on here in Houston has a black one...

So we can do a tri-color cruise :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts