M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Istarted out this morning looking for a new skid lid so I basically rode around to every bike shop in the area and ending up where I purchased the M109 earlier this week. They had the other M on the footpath and there was a group of about 12 people just standing and pointing at it well that was until i rolled into the carpark and all of a sudden was swamped with questions and comments on the 250 Dunnie 15 minutes roll by and I just leave them all there talking and pointing as i head of to get a drink. This bike is the most exciting thing i have ever riden and that goes for my misus also I just wanted to buy a helmet and ended up riding for 6 hours and now cant wait until tomorrow morning when it all starts again as we go through the mountains and hopefully spend close to 10 hours on the beast

Thank you one and all because of your comments on the M109R is the reason I bought one and in doing so I have made the best riding decision of my life. My wrist thak you, my palms thank you as they are not going numb anymore and my back thanks you. I really considered giving up bikes as it was too painful for me to ride But riding the M is the best ride I have had to date and the fun of riding is back in force

·
Registered
450 Posts
:a18:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I just spent 10 hous on the bike and i feel like i have been sitting on my sofa watching tele all day no aches and pains to even think about this is one awesome machine must say the pegs copped a hammering today thou as did my boots but i just dont care need to ring dealer in the morning and book 1st service in not bad after only having it 6 days

·
Registered
311 Posts
You guys are killing me......I have a 07 on order, was told it would be sometime in July...still no word......AGHHHHHH Reading all these fine atributes is making me crazy :eek:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Quote:
"This bike is the most exciting thing i have ever riden and that goes for my misus also"

Your in trouble if she reads that! :D

G

·
this is the best stock v twin i have ever owned or ridden in 36+ years of riding enjoy it bro it will be a long time until someone makes something even close to the 109

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
scaramooch said:
You guys are killing me......I have a 07 on order, was told it would be sometime in July...still no word......AGHHHHHH Reading all these fine atributes is making me crazy :eek:
Dimes to dollars that you dont get a bike before Halloween if you wait for an 07. Why not buy an 06 now? If you cant find what you want, ask here and someone will find a deaker with one for you.
Some have even had theirs shipped home to them for less than they were offered locally.

Sledzep

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sledzep01 said:
Dimes to dollars that you dont get a bike before Halloween if you wait for an 07. Why not buy an 06 now? If you cant find what you want, ask here and someone will find a deaker with one for you.
Some have even had theirs shipped home to them for less than they were offered locally.

Sledzep
Guys I have a theory on this whole 07 thing

I was going to wait for the 07 thinking maybe they would have sorted a few of the problems out but after many brews and some deep thinking I came to the conclusion that maybe the 07 would be even worse than the 06 cause they never had to rush the 06 they actually told the dealers something new was coming and they made the bikes that they decided to give to everyone around the world and then released it . So in my way of thinking I reckon the 06 is probobly better made and not rushed like the 07 will be for the mad rush that has become the M109R revolution .So to make this short and sweet that is why I bought the 06 oh and that i just wanted one NOW :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
311 Posts
On the other hand.......the 07 will have had all the problems with the 06 ironed out and add a few upgrades.......for instance tweaking the gear shifting and chrome metal parts instead of plastic.....not dissing the 06, fell in love with her. Anxious to ride no doubt, but got a really good deal and I'll just have to wait and see when they finally arrive......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts