M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day Gents.
First of all I would like to thank everyone for their input on the RAW and McCoy pipes now that those two are out the window I would like your opinion on a sideburner exhaust and then cutting 6 to 7 inches off the header pipes. I am not in favour of the longer exhausts and there does not seem to be very many short after market exhausts available.
The only thing that worries me is the mounting bracket for the tail piece, those guys who have done it what did you do for a mount bracket.
On my last m109r I had scorpion tips which I really liked but this time round I want a differant pipe.
Looking forward to your coments thanks again.
Mark.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Good Day Gents.
First of all I would like to thank everyone for their input on the RAW and McCoy pipes now that those two are out the window I would like your opinion on a sideburner exhaust and then cutting 6 to 7 inches off the header pipes. I am not in favour of the longer exhausts and there does not seem to be very many short after market exhausts available.
The only thing that worries me is the mounting bracket for the tail piece, those guys who have done it what did you do for a mount bracket.
On my last m109r I had scorpion tips which I really liked but this time round I want a differant pipe.
Looking forward to your coments thanks again.
Mark.
I took it you were looking for a good performing pipe, side burner sure isnt one of them. Seems like the cobra tri pro is a good contender. If I didnt have a RAW pipe already then the Bassani would be my 2nd choice.

http://www.bassani.com/part/SM9637

1 - 3 of 3 Posts