Registered
227 Posts
That sounds awesome! :bigthumbsup:

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,765 Posts
:barf:

To each their own, but in my opinion, that has got to be the most hideous exhaust I have ever seen!

·
Registered
838 Posts
it sits too low, Feel sorry for him with his first medium to hard right turn. I think the left turns should be good though. :joke:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
That has a huge difference in primary pipe length which is going to affect the pulse tuning to the rear cylinder. Being that short it is going to want really high rpm to come into its range while the front longer pipe will be peaking much lower. My guess is it is a power and tuning nightmare. JMHO

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
hey, if YOU like them, DO IT! I think they're onto something with that design, just think they could've been finished off better:dontknow:
personally I think the Cobra Swept pipes are cool, but WAAAY too many people are using them, thats why I went with the Bassanis.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
My pipes sound alot like that, maybe if they cut the last 8 inches or so off (the upward curve) I'd like them a bit more, maybe a slash cut with them pointed at the ground.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
I don't like them, but they are not going on my bike. If you like them, then buy them. I just put on the new Cobra Tri-Pros. If we all liked the same thing, then all of our bikes would look the same.

·
Registered
960 Posts
sorry dude, but it looks and sounds like harley garbage.
Gotta agree with Pynikal. Sounds awful to my ear and the looks are limp, cheap, and unispired.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Gotta agree with Pynikal. Sounds awful to my ear and the looks are limp, cheap, and unispired.
I agree also trying to make it look like a chopper, sounds bad and like someone said make a right turn and your screwed and that also looks like the bike was not lowered so take that into consideration. Last words I Don't Like It.... but that's just me...:dontknow:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Who cares what we think! Just order them if you like them. Thats all that matters. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
well it IS a new take.....give ya props for that....but like it's been said before...damn that's low ...would bash it on the first right hand turn I made...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts