M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
WOW......I wish I could have met that man and shook his hand!!
I guy who is tougher in REAL life than most poseurs even claim to be when they are spouting their sh*t!!

A real American hero.....he will surely be missed!

·
Registered
300 Posts
yeah.. well... in my life i welded some stuff and farmed!!!:joke:
honestly though... if we had more people that were that awesome their whole lives the world would be so much better:bigthumbsup::clap2::congrats: i salute you, fellow american and thank you!!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
God rest his brave soul. ^-^

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Amazing!! My neighbor is a CMH winner. I had to photograph another at a military function. It sends chills up your spine standing in the presence of those brave individuals.

·
Registered
488 Posts
That was a real soldier. Great post, I wish I would have had the chance to meet that guy. Makes me realize that my deployments don't really suck so bad compared to his. I fly helicopter, CHinooks, and got RPG'd and shot up on a regular but nothing like that guy. WOW!!!!! Much respect.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that was the real life rambo! if another one exist, i hope he wear a sign so i'll know not to screw with him:nojoke:

·
Registered
927 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
well it looks like he WAS THE MAN!! there is not alot he didnt do, get, or go. dam cancer; we need to figure something out on that.......

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
A true American hero. An inspiration to all, I remember the first time I read his biography I was absolutely blown away by his heroism and courage. Thanks for posting that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts