M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The promo link is still available and I was able to enter my information for a free jacket yesterday.

http://m109r.suzukicycles.com/

I've seen several different end dates for this offer. One was end of April, the other the end of May. So I'm wondering if they will extend the offer to the end of June?

G

·
Good possiblity,I checked awhile back and the link was gone..now its returned....so,,I'd fill it out anyway and see ,,after all whats it gona hurt? :D

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
It's worth atleast trying! I just got mine yesterday and it's a very cool jacket!! :doorag: :doorag: Put mine on and wore it around the house! (had a/c on!) 8)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
EAGLEFAN67 said:
Still haven't got mine...got conformation on the 21st of April...no jacket yet.... :(
That Stinks! I got my conformation April 28 and received it June 2! Not too bad on time, not even the 6-8 weeks they suggest!!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
The delay with jacket shipments may be the direct result of actual jacket sizes available to Suzuki. It would stand to reason that Suzuki would have on hand a nominal amount of sizes , L, XL, XXL etc. when the jacket program was being offered. If approximately 3000 to 4000 bikes were sold during the giveaway period I doubt they had that many jackets on hand, and would secure them in the sizes needed as new owner requests came in!! Hell! I can't pick six numbers for the Power Ball.....imagine Suzuki trying to guess the correct size jackets for 3k to 4k owners :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts