M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I think I am accepting a job offer in the morning in the Spring City TN area. So I guess I will be moving up there in the next month or 2. I'll keep everyone posted. If you are around that area let me know. Would like to meet some folks once I get the bike up there.

Rich

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well, I think I am accepting a job offer in the morning in the Spring City TN area. So I guess I will be moving up there in the next month or 2. I'll keep everyone posted. If you are around that area let me know. Would like to meet some folks once I get the bike up there.

Rich
I live in lenoir city which is about 30 miles north of spring city let me know we will get together and ride.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
:congrats:i live about 5 0r 6 miles south of the rhea county line in the big town of bakewell. i think Im probably about 30 miles south of you.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, its official. Moving up to the Spring City TN area this weekend. Can't wait to find some new riding roads.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
send me a pm when you get settled in and ready to ride. we ll swap numbers and get together. we ve got some awesome roads around here!:bigthumbsup: plus you re only about 50 miles from tellico which is the beginning of the cherohola skyway!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well, its official. Moving up to the Spring City TN area this weekend. Can't wait to find some new riding roads.
You will find MANY delightful routes withing the Tennessee/Kentucky area. I am two hrs north of Nashville, and could always use a good excuse to get out and ride....LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts