M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
ah..............................................................(my mouth is still open amazement :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:)

·
Registered
525 Posts
That is impressive.

·
Registered
371 Posts
hey kat there are only about a hand full of these guys around there is a guy in las Vegas i saw him last year he has a web site if you looking he told me that if i sent him the parts he would paint them for me with a paint that will not have a problem with clear being put over it. but if you ask these guy if they can paint anything other than landscape most of them will tell you no there was a guy on TV years ago that would paint pic just as fast i think a lot of these guy learned from watching him i will look up this guy in Vegas and see if he is still going to work on motorcycles

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
There must be somebody that teaches this technique, cause I've seen 2 or 3 just like this guy at events like street fairs or riverfests. All of them paint these surreal landscapes. Just like Navy Guy said, they only seem to be able to paint landscape scenes. It's still pretty impressive, I just don't know how they make a living selling those pics. :dontknow:

G

·
That Guy is unbelievable... What an art form.. They are usually pretty affordable and imagine having some surrealistic landscapes like that on your bike would be incredible... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
532 Posts
A couple of years ago I saw 2 guys out at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco painting like that. I was so impressed that I bought one of their paintings. It really is cool how fast they can do it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've always thought that a kid that can jump a train yard fence, armed with spray paint and permanent markers and in 5 mins (so as not to get caught) paint their "tag" on the side of a box train-car needs a scholarship and a step in the right direction. That's what this guy reminds me of.....very cool.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
pretty cool

1 - 20 of 26 Posts