M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys after riding with you all an seeing some winter mods I had to add something to my bike cause tobrak for one stepped it up so I do believe I am the first new england 9er to have a hid kit it on his 9 it a is 8000k nice blue color very bright will post pics tomorrow.

hope it will help on them night rides home after some of these long rides we go on :D

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the difference is very noticeable I highly recommend

·
Radio Active Member
27,655 Posts
It is a massive difference. Look in the Bang for the Bucks Mod thread and click on the old group buy HID thread. I have a stock vs 6000k pictured. HID, Stebel and a brake back off are MUST safety mods.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here are pic but I really need a new camera or some photography lessons
it is still a little lite out think around 6:45 pm

·
Registered
284 Posts
looks good kenny now i have to step my game up lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
HID

You beat me to it. UPS delivered yesterday. I hope it turns out as good as yours.

Ride Safe!!!

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:congrats:

You beat me to it. UPS delivered yesterday. I hope it turns out as good as yours.

Ride Safe!!!
if you run into any problems pm me glad to help if needed :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Looks great Kenny!

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks bosox hope to ride with ya soon

·
Registered
485 Posts
well guys after riding with you all an seeing some winter mods I had to add something to my bike cause tobrak for one stepped it up so I do believe I am the first new england 9er to have a hid kit it on his 9 it a is 8000k nice blue color very bright will post pics tomorrow.

hope it will help on them night rides home after some of these long rides we go on :D
Can't wait to see! :drool:

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks jerry, hopefully soon but you might want to say behind me :joke:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
:a20: Anyone needing help with a plug and play HID kit should stick to riding the little Bus and shouldn't be working on motorcycles thanks for the laugh:joke:
I probably need a little help

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:a20: Anyone needing help with a plug and play HID kit should stick to riding the little Bus and shouldn't be working on motorcycles thanks for the laugh:joke:
what I meant is on my kit i had to switch the hi/low beam plugs cause they are wired different and the HID make a noise(whine) when you turn them on which is normal but I didn't know that they did.so I called a friend who would know and he told me the whine is normal. sorry not everyone is a motorcycle expert thats what I thought this forum was for my bad.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts