M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are certain things that qualify for the wave\head nod I guess these are considered things that make us part of a certain group. here are a few things that i found that has this power;
Motorcycles for sure!
Corvettes. i use to get the look or high beam flash everytime a vette went by.
Boats seem to get the wave as you pass by each other.

and now my latest is babies!I get the head nod from other parents now.:p Like we are now part of this speacial group or cult.

What other vehicles\things get this?
Those are my 4 so far.

Im bored at work!:D

Juice109

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never had one! Want one thow!:p
I thought that they might get a wave! Seems like there part of thier own group!
So now we have:

Motorcycles
Corvettes
Boats
Babies :dontknow:
Jeeps

Wonder if hig end spots cars i.e. Porche, Ferrari etc... get them! I haven't owned one yet! and now with he baby I have a feeling I wont be anytime soon!:mad: But I do have one badd ass stroller!:doorag:

Juice109

·
Registered
678 Posts
Subarus, primarily WRX drivers wave.

I think Wranglers and Vettes drivers are the largest groups of wavers.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Funny thing, when I'm driving my Vette, I get the wave from Harley riders more than I do when I'm on my bike!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I get all kinds of things when im in the Grand National from car enthusiast and none alike. Thumbs up, head nods, waves, stares, i even had a guy pull up next to me and asked if i could pull over so he can take a picture with the car, that was def a first.

Oh and lets not forget the middle fingers and mean mugs i get after whippin someones ass ;)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I have gotten waves from cops as I flew by.

I wonder if he was saying hi?:doorag:
I have gotten the "GUMBALL LIGHTS ON" when they went the other direction. I usually wave back with ALL FIVE fingers!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
when driving if it has a LS1 or a F-body, we usually get acknowledge each other

T/A Ws6 , Camaro SS and such.

·
Registered
300 Posts
im still confused! do we wave at those carbody covered trikes with a steering wheel vents and radio? the only thing missing is the convertible top (or maybe they have them)!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
No one mentioned waving to the Ladies!!!:dontknow:
I wave at them whether they're walking, jogging, or driving and they always wave back. :doorag::D

·
Registered
275 Posts
I've got a lifted 09 2dr wrangler so I've got the jeep wave going on and a good friend of mine is big into vw's. They do the same thing.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I have a Miata / MX5 and the wave is big here in Oz. That car has a Cult following here.
Ditto!!! I also drive a Miata with a little turbo thingie in it :D and always get waves from other M owners. The M cult is also in the US

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I, never seem pay attention to it :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
976 Posts
When I drove Porsches I'd get waves from other Porsche drivers

1 - 20 of 38 Posts