M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So...after 2 years of incompetant service on Maui my bike is in very capable hands on Oahu and in the process of being FIXED!!!!:a18:

My wife had to come to Oahu yeaterday and just happened to go by the Montgomery Motors Shop where my bike is in the hospital. She noticed Cosmic Paint Shop next door with a very nice lightning themed truck parked outside. I asked Marlborolts and a few locals about the shop...great reviews! Mrs Hawaiian9'r said..."Hey...why don't you get your bike painted while it's down!" :yikes::bow::drool:
Of course...being a husband VERY sensitive to my lovely, smart and beautiful wife's wishes....it has taken me 10 minutes to coordinate the new "Lightning Themed" 109 paint job. The shop is removing the parts as I type and it'll be done before my (sometimes a tiny bit fickle) wife has a second thought!!!! :joke::hot:
Great price and nice work. Around 1400 inclludes work on all burple parts! WOOOO HOOOO!

Pics to follow!!! Probably in about 3 weeks!

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
That is a great deal for custom tins. Post up pics when she is all back together. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy crap... your wife suggested the paint job???:eek: :bigthumbsup:

Congrats
Yep...but I see through her little plan...see....SHE has a 07 Pearl White and has been talking about some paint for her bike. I AM open to be played!!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
It not her motives that bother me its the Ease you used them aginst her that ROCKS ,,,

Congrats, Looking foward to the Pics :congrats:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
Great deal bro. You get the bike back hopefully fixed for good, and a brand new custom paint job on it too. Can't beat that! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Weeehhhooooo!!! Way to go! Can't wait to see it.

Your wife rocks, and so does mine!

I've just spent a good chunk on "touring parts" for my bike at my wifes request! We're taking a ride around Lake Superior in a few weeks and she wanted some extra storage and comfort. New ISO Dually pegs front and rear, new engine guard and adjustable Dually Highway pegs, new color matched factory hard bags, new throttle lock and new Hellcat Windshield and a new Dunnie E3 250 for the rear. Windshield and bags will be a temporary addition for touring only but the rest will be there to stay.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Does your wife perhaps have a sister? It would pain me to leave the cold northern frontier of Edmonton, but I suppose I would be willing to relocate to Maui...

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Awesome! A great wife and two nines! does it get any better???:clap2::congrats:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
:congrats: on getting news that your bike is making progress and on the proper road to recovery. kinda makes you wonder what those idiots at the previous shops were doing. :dontknow:

:congrats: on getting your bike painted. can't wait to see the outcome.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Weeehhhooooo!!! Way to go! Can't wait to see it.

Your wife rocks, and so does mine!

I've just spent a good chunk on "touring parts" for my bike at my wifes request! We're taking a ride around Lake Superior in a few weeks and she wanted some extra storage and comfort. New ISO Dually pegs front and rear, new engine guard and adjustable Dually Highway pegs, new color matched factory hard bags, new throttle lock and new Hellcat Windshield and a new Dunnie E3 250 for the rear. Windshield and bags will be a temporary addition for touring only but the rest will be there to stay.
AWESOME! Now all you have to do is buy 1 more ticket when you come back to Maui...for your bike!!!! $1000 bucks from Seattle! LOLOL

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
AWESOME! Now all you have to do is buy 1 more ticket when you come back to Maui...for your bike!!!! $1000 bucks from Seattle! LOLOL
That would be SOOOOO much fun. Trying to keep up with you while riding that Harley Street Glide was a joke! I couldn't do anything but watch you pull away.

Be sure to post the pics as soon as you get your bike back. Can't wait to see them!!! Look forward to seeing what Tawnia does to her bike too!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Have you ever heard of that show "Wife Swap" ???:joke:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Have you ever heard of that TV show called "Wife Swap" ?! :joke:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts