M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Secured next step in my quest for Limited 109, I have a friend with WestJet who will fly me for free :hot: to Vancouver and then I will take quick ferry ride to Seattle. This coming spring is looking sweeter every day and I again wish to extend my thanks to those who already own offering all the great info on this site bout their machines regardless if it is good or bad. :2excited:

·
Registered
642 Posts
BTL said:
Secured next step in my quest for Limited 109, I have a friend with WestJet who will fly me for free :hot: to Vancouver and then I will take quick ferry ride to Seattle. This coming spring is looking sweeter every day and I again wish to extend my thanks to those who already own offering all the great info on this site bout their machines regardless if it is good or bad. :2excited:
Hi BTL could you expand on this does this mean you will take delivery before Mar 07? I have a deposit down on the 1st LE that hits my local dealer and just yesterday he said Mar 07 was still the magic date, please let me know if you found out something different. Thanks

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Gee Booda, didn't "L" say something about spending too much on MOD's, Here you go and have the Big Dog and lord knows what else? Now your gonna get the LE :bigthumbsup: Guess you won't mess (it) up, no need in killing the value of an LE.... :joke: :joke: Just messin' with you, :bigthumbsup: I read all that in that other thread just today. That LE looks real good with that BIG ole white stripe goin down the middle. I'm sure your gonna like it!!

Don

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey booda, my plan is purchasing one in May. March in Edmonton is not good. Still will be snowed in. Looks like you will be first. I am curious, did you have to put any cash down on the bike? I am dealing with Eastside Motorcyles in the Bellevue area as it is easy ride back home for me.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Where are you getting it? I live near Seattle and if you need a ride or any thing let me know... Been rained out at work lots o time on hand

·
Registered
642 Posts
BTL said:
Hey booda, my plan is purchasing one in May. March in Edmonton is not good. Still will be snowed in. Looks like you will be first. I am curious, did you have to put any cash down on the bike? I am dealing with Eastside Motorcyles in the Bellevue area as it is easy ride back home for me.
I did put down $500 to hold it when it comes in and it's refundable if I don't like it but I don't think that will be a problem. Good luck in your quest, if it comes in Mar I will be sure to post some pics for ya! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Stoneman said:
Gee Booda, didn't "L" say something about spending too much on MOD's, Here you go and have the Big Dog and lord knows what else? Now your gonna get the LE :bigthumbsup: Guess you won't mess (it) up, no need in killing the value of an LE.... :joke: :joke: Just messin' with you, :bigthumbsup: I read all that in that other thread just today. That LE looks real good with that BIG ole white stripe goin down the middle. I'm sure your gonna like it!!

Don
I hear ya Don but here's my justification "honey we already have the chopper for weekend rides but the 109 will be my week day rider and I promise not to mod it, except for the debadge, removing the beaver tail, maybe some smaller turn signals in the rear & oh yeah the license plate bracket. I promise after that no more mods except for maybe pipes, air kit, etc,,,,!!!!! Honey put that gun down!!!!!!" :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Bro,
Good Luck with the Wife thing, enjoy that new bike and I will be looking for better pics then what we've seen so far. That blue and white thing, looking like a Shelby :bigthumbsup:

Nice!!!!!!!!!

Don

·
Registered
642 Posts
Stoneman said:
Bro,
Good Luck with the Wife thing, enjoy that new bike and I will be looking for better pics then what we've seen so far. That blue and white thing, looking like a Shelby :bigthumbsup:

Nice!!!!!!!!!
Don
It's all in fun she's really great with my habit & has supported me with all my bikes past & present. She loves to ride and is happy that I'm happy. I couldn't ask for a better partner now bring on that LE. You're right it does look like a Shelby it even reminded me of the Chevelle SS with the paint scheme but I don't think they used blue & white but the Shelby sure did. :p

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Small mistake with my plan....wife reminded me that Westjet does not fly into Seattle (crap). I will have to fly to Vancouver and take a ferry to Seattle. If anyone in the Seattle area is familiar with ferry service, feel free to PM me. Its official...183 days and counting till I am in Bellevue on my new ride. I will be coming down with the shirt on my back and buying all my gear in WA including tank bag to get me home. So if yah know of any great deals in the area...PM !!! please. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
696 Posts
booda said:
I hear ya Don but here's my justification "honey we already have the chopper for weekend rides but the 109 will be my week day rider and I promise not to mod it, except for the debadge, removing the beaver tail, maybe some smaller turn signals in the rear & oh yeah the license plate bracket. I promise after that no more mods except for maybe pipes, air kit, etc,,,,!!!!! Honey put that gun down!!!!!!" :D
Booda... i made an avatar change JUST FOR YOU... :joke:.. :doorag:..mjm

·
Registered
642 Posts
aceventura said:
Booda... i made an avatar change JUST FOR YOU... :joke:.. :doorag:..mjm
Hey Ace that can't be my pile it's too small! :joke: :bigthumbsup: :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
booda said:
Hey Ace that can't be my pile it's too small! :joke: :bigthumbsup: :D
this was a pic from my "change pocket" in my levi's..... this is VEGAS BABY... it even SMELL like $$$$ here....mjm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts