M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ya'll,

I figured I would introduce myself since I feel like i will be here for a while. My name is Justin Gray. I just graduated at James Madison University. I graduate with two Bachelor's. One in Political Science the other in Philosophy with a Minor in Religion. I am about to move to the DC area. I have a place in Alexandria at the Mark Center. It is going to be sweat! I worked through college which landed me my first "real" job. I worked as a 1500 hour employee for Blackboard at JMU. I have a new job working for Blackboard, Inc. in NW DC. I am going BACK to college via the internet to get a Bachelor's of Science in Software Engineering (Network Security) and probably my Masters in Information Security. I found out the hard way that no one wants to hire a philosopher and Politics doesn't pay worth a dime. So I am going to spend more $$$$ and get more educaiton to do what I thought was only a hobby. Oh well, Life takes strange Turns.

I have been dreaming of a bike since Last summer. I sold mine in preparation to move and to upgrade. I have had the following over the past 3 years. Honda Nighthawk 750, Suzuki Katana 750, Honda Shadow Spirit 1100, and a Honda CBR600F4i. The spirit was by far my favorite. I have looked at several different bikes including: Sportster 1200R, V-Rod, Yamaha RS Warrior, Kawa Mean Streak, and the Suzuki M109r. I have made up my mine to purchase the M109r. I just have to wait till this up coming winter to get it. Moving took a BIG DENT out of my savings. I have been the President of one motorcycle club at JMU. I was Prez for two years.

Ok, that's all i got for now. If you are in Alexandria, VA let me know cause I need to find places to ride that don't cross state lines too often. (IE: I-495)

Later Ya'll

·
Registered
211 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

I'm sorry to be the one to brake the bad news to you but I will hardly recommend you finish college before you purchase the M109R. Once you get that baby you will not have time to go to college because you will be truly in love.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wanted said:
Trouble with the law?
Nope, no legal troubles. I just like to ride with a certain level of protection which is nearlly illegal to carry in MD and IS illegal in DC. I'll ride in those areas but I am trying to find a nice 30 min. ride somewhere around me. All i can find is the GW.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Latinbid said:
I'm sorry to be the one to brake the bad news to you but I will hardly recommend you finish college before you purchase the M109R. Once you get that baby you will not have time to go to college because you will be truly in love.
Well I already finished two degrees while riding full time. So i think that I will be good. But thanks for the warning. I hope it is as great a bike as it seems. It looks like it fits my riding style. Crusier comfort and looks that will quick and not cost $25k just for an emblem on the side of my tank.

And as PPridGen1 said: You are only young ONCE!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts