Registered
3,740 Posts
Still cheaper then buying Canadian one .. MSRP is close to $17,000

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Made that trip to Romney worth it, didn't it? :D
Hell yeah it did. Why bother posting a retail price and possibly scare of potential buyer. makes no sense.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I remember when I was looking to buy my 1st 9. Went to the dealer closest to my house. hey had 2 (Red and Black). They wouldn't budge from $12,500 and I was willing to buy then!(not out the door:-[) Saying that they do not need to because there selling etc...) Lucky for me and for the 1st time in my life I didn't just buy from the 1st place and went down to another dealer about 20 miles away. Rode out that same day paying $10,400 out the door on a brand new 07:D.
Went back to that dealer about a week later to buy something and I made a point of showingthat salesman my new ride and what I got it for!
Juice109

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
thats a great price, last year at this time, I bought my black 08 m109r2 out the door for 12,300.:dontknow:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Dude, I bought my 09 R2 at the end of season last year for $12500 out the door...CANADIAN Dollars! I guess low toy prices were the one positive takeaway from the oilfield slowdown up here...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Bought my 07 LE at full price from the dealer in May of 07, I only wanted an LE , I looked all around no luck and the dealer I ended up getting it from originally did not have it in stock, what happened was another dealer went out of business and they bough their stock , had 1 LE out of the bunch, there was such demand for them seems no one was making any deals

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Bought my 1st 07 in May of 07 for $11,700 plus tax and all that crap. Drove it til Sept of 08 13,500 miles when I totaled it and the insurance company gave me $11,200 for it. Bought the identical bike as a leftover in Sept of 08 for $10,500 plus tax. Brand new 0 miles. Would never get that lucky again.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Bought my Red 07 New in Aug of 09. The dealer I went to bought the inventory of another dealer that went out of business. Bought it before they even had it off the truck. $8400 OTD. I thought I got a great deal. Another "competting" dealer was trying to sell me a New white 07 for $8000 OTD. For $400 more I had to go with Red.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts