M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this picture posted on the frappr site. I can't tell if this is the same guy PhotoShopped in or these are all brothers. :dontknow: What ever it is I think it's a cool picture. :doorag:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Looking closely at the pic I'd say someone has identical triplets (all the shadows are in the right places)...nice pic...wonder which one owns the M109...and which one is walking...there's only two bikes...lol

Devilish

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
DevilishEyes109 said:
Looking closely at the pic I'd say someone has identical triplets (all the shadows are in the right places)...nice pic...wonder which one owns the M109...and which one is walking...there's only two bikes...lol

Devilish
Yeah, noticed the shadows right off also.. and they may be quintuplets and they're all riding 2 up 8)

·
Registered
572 Posts
BlkM109r said:
I'd say he set up on a tri pod and took 3 seperate pictures and the bikes stayed stationary. photo chop them back togwtherr and there ya have it.

Cool picture though
Well, considering the trees look as if they are all stuck in time, no motion blurring on them... looks as if this is a single exposure picture to me...

Check out their hair lines... they vary between the three.... close but they look to me as if they are three guys...

I may be wrong, just my two cents ;)

:)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Haven't you guys ever run into a family with 3 boys in it before?
first is a squid/part time racer
second is a cruiser fanatic because he just loves being seen
and third is a KILLER mechanic!

That, or the third one has some HOT little import car that he has tuned to keep up with his brothers.....

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
the trees would be stuck in time, a single "background pic" is used and then you overlay the second picture and delete everything you don't want to stay.

plus he screwed up on the middle pose and left his left shoulder in front of the sportbike. it should be behind the bike. Forgot to crop it off. i rest my case, next witness please

G

·
BlkM109r said:
plus he screwed up on the middle pose and left his left shoulder in front of the sportbike. it should be behind the bike. Forgot to crop it off. i rest my case, next witness please
I'm sure its photoshopped ... but the middle pose is correct. If you look closely, its behind the bulgy zx light. They stick out like that and he's behind it. good work

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I'll tell you this, he's good with the photoshop. i blew it up in photoshop and the edges are really good. i mean really good. i'm too lazy to take that much time to do it.
Another flaw though is the shadow to the right side of the front wheel on the ZX there is a straight line coming down where the shadow has two different shades as if it wasn't completely erased from one layer.

oh well enough photoshop geek talk. I may try to make my own tomorrow if i have the time, just too see.

G

·
Good eye! I didn't notice that! now it just stands out! Oh.. and no zx14 in the reflection of the m109's air filter cover

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
DevilishEyes109 said:

Devilish
Actually, it's very easy to do this digitally. You put the camera on a tripod and snap 3 differen pics, with you in a different position in each one. Then you layer them in photoshop. A little selective erasing of each layer will show all three individuals. I will do a similar one this Saturday and post an example. I have to work tomorrow, so won't be able to do it then.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
dynamos2000 said:
Good eye! I didn't notice that! now it just stands out! Oh.. and no zx14 in the reflection of the m109's air filter cover
The way the air filter cover is shaped as a convex, the sportbike may not be visible because it's so small and just blocked by his body in the other pic. If he was doint this shot, there would be no reason for him to not just take the three shots with both bikes in the pic. That's just a possibility though. He may have taken the pic of him kneeling without the Ninja in the photo... I just don't know why he would do that.

G

·
Medic1210 said:
The way the air filter cover is shaped as a convex, the sportbike may not be visible because it's so small and just blocked by his body in the other pic. If he was doint this shot, there would be no reason for him to not just take the three shots with both bikes in the pic. That's just a possibility though. He may have taken the pic of him kneeling without the Ninja in the photo... I just don't know why he would do that.
OK Just being my nerd self but you can see that if the sportbike was in the shot, it would be in the air filter. You can see the guy perfectly but no bike, not even a tip of it. Still excellent work!

Yeah Lamonster, I think you are right. The guy is probably takin notes on where he messed up though I bet ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts