M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
I know a few people who have them and they can be a problem. The're in the way. One guy bent it over almost to the breaking point, and once bent you can't straighten without breaking, and 2 others bruised themselves pretty good from hitting it with their leg.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thats odd, I have to problem with my key. Its thick and heavy duty.
And does not even come close to my legs. Iv had mine for almost 2 years and use daily.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
there are a couple places that make cool keys like that on ebay. i have often thought about getting one but havent yet, maybe soon!?:dontknow:

G

·
I know a few people who have them and they can be a problem. The're in the way. One guy bent it over almost to the breaking point, and once bent you can't straighten without breaking, and 2 others bruised themselves pretty good from hitting it with their leg.
I've had one of those keys for years now. It's as heavy duty as any other key I've ever had, and for the life of me I can't envision how one would go about bruising themselves on it, unless you're trying to tuck your knees in behind the airboxes. Either that, or we're talking about some unusually meaty calves...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Alot of money for something that can easily be made at home by anyone. There are some DIY threads on this.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Italked to them sometime last year, and they were working on a switchblade key or a stilletto key. I was very interested, but haven't heard anything about it.

-Josh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts