M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
From the look of the kit, both sides are identicle. Unfortunately, both sides of our 109s are not built the same. There are left and ride sides to our stock intakes and my Tornado air kit has a left and right side, too. They are built that way so that the air intakes "hang" in the same position on either side of the bike.

Again, that kit looks like the sides are identicle and IF they are, the two sides wont' be symmetrical. That may or may not bother a person, but would bother me.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I think they look pretty good I got my grips for 9.99 from a co. in singapor off ebay and they look great! don't think we can go wrong at that price anybody order them yet?

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
From the look of the kit, both sides are identicle. Unfortunately, both sides of our 109s are not built the same. There are left and ride sides to our stock intakes and my Tornado air kit has a left and right side, too. They are built that way so that the air intakes "hang" in the same position on either side of the bike.

Again, that kit looks like the sides are identicle and IF they are, the two sides wont' be symmetrical. That may or may not bother a person, but would bother me.
Agree!! What do you expect from god knows where they are made. Sometimes money over quality is just not worth it. I like this too.......

High Quality Billet Aluminum Cone Spike Air Cleaner Kit
Features a racy look and provide more leg clearance
360 degree slotted spike cover
Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
Filter is washable with filter cleaning kit
Comes with adapters and hardwares for easy installation.
Filter Size: 4.9" Diameter and 9" Length ( Top to Bottom )
Material: High Quality Billet Aluminum
Color: Chrome
Condition: 100% Brand New
Quantity: 1 Set (Your will receive same the picture show)
Fitment:
Suzuki Boulevard M109
No include Installation Instructions

·
Banned
2,524 Posts

Tracking details

Date/TimeActivityLocation08/10/10 16:48Transferred for delivery processing SYDNEY

ON THE WAY :2excited: yep they are same as Force winders im told just a spike added.

If you need Instructions to fit these, it's time to hand in your license lol.

they would probably be in Chinglish anyway

·
Registered
1,722 Posts

There was a troll was trying to sell his version of these for $600.

I think they are sweet, and at that price, I may jump on them.
LOL, you read my mind, the term " bad ass" comes to mind

·
Registered
5,562 Posts

:agree::agree:

·
Registered
973 Posts
How the hell did you get yours first.

This is not fair...I bought the first set:joke:

Glad to see that the quality looks good, now I can`t wait for mine to get here:drool:

1 - 20 of 137 Posts