M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:welcome:
There MUST be a number of 109 riders here in Ohio :dontknow:...I know from several people, and dealers that these bikes sold fast, and in good numbers.....If you are on this board, and have a 109 and are in Ohio, you need to holler up :bigthumbsup:...get a last ride before winter in....any takers?  :doorag:

G

·
I'm driving through next weekend are you guys going for a ride next weekend? If so where do you meet and would you mind if I tagged along? I'm on my way to Washington and will have the bike in toe :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
firecat said:
I'm driving through next weekend are you guys going for a ride next weekend? If so where do you meet and would you mind if I tagged along? I'm on my way to Washington and will have the bike in toe :D
Of course you're welcome to ride with us. That is if we can put something together. bISHOP2000 and I are about 50 miles apart and flying_low is hundreds of miles south of us. We'll keep you posted. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
462 Posts
COZ375 said:
I work in Warrensville Heights. Do you, by chance, own a burple?
of couse if u cant tell what color bike i got that means i was moving too fast and definetly own a black 109r because it will always be the fastest............ :bigthumbsup:

I work on lee and miles ave. I'm always driving down to warrensville for lunch.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I work on South Miles about a half mile from Lee. I also own the fastest color; Black.

We should get together.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey everybody!! Sorry I have been off board for quite sometime....Between all the flying to all the different cities I have been too, and all the awesome fall weather, I have had a hard time getting back to the puter...other than my lay overs in cities far far away....I am down in Cincinnati....If it isnt snowing October 14, where is everybody gonna be?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
COZ...flying it.....part of your signature....pilot? :D

I fly freight all over the tri state area....

Even up into Wisconsin.....

·
Registered
462 Posts
COZ375 said:
I work on South Miles about a half mile from Lee. I also own the fastest color; Black.

We should get together.
Wow, nice ................................. I rode the bike to work today 10/10/06....................trying to get as much riding in as possible.  I wished we had met earlier we could of hooked up all summer. :beer3:

I'm still up for riding anytime just me let when............. anyone else we can meet up central place. I have family in cin city so now i have some one to hook up.

·
Registered
210 Posts
bISHOP20000 said:
Wow, nice ................................. I rode the bike to work today 10/10/06....................trying to get as much riding in as possible. I wished we had met earlier we could of hooked up all summer. :beer3:

I'm still up for riding anytime just me let when............. anyone else we can meet up central place. I have family in cin city so now i have some one to hook up.
You up for lunch today? Let me know where you want to meet.

Coz

G

·
I was just told that my boss was wrong I'll be moving to Washington state not DC, I'll just be flying to DC for meetings :( dang I really tried to get to the east cost ::) to bad he reviewed my move paper work I might have got away with it ::). Well see everyone next year I'll be moving to the east cost then. :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
U guys know what kind of chroming prices we got in ohio or the cleveland area, i plan on chroming my wheels and hub this winter......... and I really dont want to pay something outrageous, other wise i will be polishing my self  :chillout:

·
Registered
382 Posts
HELLO I AM FROM CLINTON COUNTY O H I O ! I HAD MY CHROME-N DONE IN CLOUMBUS AT BIKES 2 N V 1300.00 $ AND WAITED 7 WEEKS ! THEY SAID IT TAKES LONGER IN THE WINTER ! SILVER IS FASTER!!!!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
fatone said:
Dude i saw your pic earlier and i have to say maybe its the angle of the bike or its just a beautiful day to take pictures, but as far as I'm concerned that is best looking silver picture I've seen on this board. It really makes me want to dip the who bike in chrome, but I'll start with the wheels.lol

Good job man  :bigthumbsup:

Next for sure we will all hook up and have lunch and dinner or something.

Your bike almost makes me want silver.........................................not !!!!! :D

By the way i have a coworker that has taken your pic as motivation to get 1 ..he as background on is computer...........sheesh .... I told him black was faster....lol

·
Registered
382 Posts
:bigthumbsup: THANKS BISHOP 20000! :p YOU KNOW IF U GO FAST ENOUGH YOUR BLACK WILL L :eek: :eek: K LIKE " SILVER" WHEN IT GOES BY !!!!! L O L!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Pickerington, Ohio here.... A Columbus suburb and still ridin... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
382 Posts
LETS RIDE ! IM UP THAT WAY ONCE IN A WHILE ! MAY BE THIS WEEKEND IF ITS WARM??
:dontknow: WHAT IS YOUR COLOR??
:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts