M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Coastal Moto Genesis Rims arrived today. I am so excited, JMAKAMN and I are installing them and a Cycle House down under kit this weekend. I can't wait! :hot: :hot: :hot: I'm now a member of the 280 Club Babyyyyyyyy!

·
Registered
106 Posts
:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:congrats: hurry up and get them on. I guess you aint sleeping much til Saturday;)

I missed the UPS man by ten minutes when he tried to deliver my rims. So, I rode around the neighborhood til I found him:D:D

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
:congrats:

They look good!!! Is that a 160/60 front tire you're putting on with the 280 rear tire setup? Regardless, I am sure your bike is going to look sweet when you are finished.

Have fun!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
:congrats: hurry up and get them on. I guess you aint sleeping much til Saturday;)

I missed the UPS man by ten minutes when he tried to deliver my rims. So, I rode around the neighborhood til I found him:D:D
Congrats on the wheels, I have the same wheels and I love em. I hunted the ups guy down when mine came in.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:congrats:

They look good!!! Is that a 160/60 front tire you're putting on with the 280 rear tire setup? Regardless, I am sure your bike is going to look sweet when you are finished.

Have fun!!!
Yes its a 160

1 - 20 of 26 Posts