M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First a big thanks to Shorty and Tmdudy for the help with the mods.So far we have removed the baffles,tank badges,reflectors,installed links,plate bracket,tack mod.Its coming together nice.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Is that 2 MORE 9's in your garage? Just wonderin'..........

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Looks great, congrats. I see a rear tire in her future too.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Looks good so far. Also looks lowered in the rear. Lucky wifey with the sweet ride! I've decided on fully gutting/debaffling my stock pipes as well. I just got them drilled out now but want alittle more sound.

If your ever in the mood please feel free to UPS NDA a Big Johns Steak & Onion original please!!!! :doorag:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Her bike is looking good. Are your fork tubes polished or are those covers? I am about to take mine apart and start polishing. Plan on doing the front end and the rims. Both of your bikes look good.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Glad to help, I can't wait to see her on the bike.

Is that 2 MORE 9's in your garage? Just wonderin'..........
The bikes are mine and TMDuby's. We've had his wife's bike at our place the past week doing mods while he's been out of town.

Should see the garage tonight, we have all 4 tucked in, more mods to come next week......

·
Registered
159 Posts
I looked at your pics again and noticed that you have painted the inside of your rims black. That is what I am going to do, paint the inside and polish the rest. I was wondering if I would like the way it looked. It looks awesome!!!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
passenger seat was for my son.inside of the rims are body color and yes it will get new tires this winter with a 160 in the front. Forks are polished.And this winter I will start polishing.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
Looks great bro, I know she's lovin' it now. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Should see the garage tonight, we have all 4 tucked in, more mods to come next week......
thats what my garage will look like on friday night.:bigthumbsup:

the bike looks good. seeing as its a LE shouldnt be to terrible fast for her.:joke:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
thats what my garage will look like on friday night.:bigthumbsup:

the bike looks good. seeing as its a LE shouldnt be to terrible fast for her.:joke:
plus your SV and the the Chopper!

It will probably be a tight squeeze................... thats what she said. :joke:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts