M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the ghostbusters once said...

Were BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been speaking with Bullrider and Doberman as we plan to do some Mid week rides before the Oyster Run.
We are planning to ride down from BullRiders along the Eastern side of St Helens and Rainier Thursday. Staying in a Motel in Battleground overnight.
Then riding back to BullRiders on the Western side on the Friday.
BullRiders Rider plans an annual clubbing night on the Friday. NOT to be missed. I had an absolute BALL last time. Bullrider brought a friend from work along and he entertained us all night. We lost a cell phone in one club, left and went to another. Raced back to the first club and found the missing cell still under a table. Drinking is so much fun some times. :D
Planning a ride for the Saturday also. Maybe Ice Caves near BullRiders, Maybe Washington Pass again... not sure. Depends on time... and what everyone prefers.
Saturday Night is a Bon Fire BBQ Tradition. I'm sure BullRider will fill us in on the proposed activities.
Sunday Oyster Run. I'm really looking forward to meeting up with you all again. Please make it if you can.
Monday Traditional group Breakfast, then planning a day run up to Vancouver,CA
Tuesday we return the rentals and fly back to LA at 12pm ish to start heading heading back home :'(

Anyone want to add something?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Cant wait to meet you guys. My wife and my friends are going to go up to the Oyster run on saturday morning and we will be picking up riders all the way up to Anacortes. My girl and I need to break away after that as its her birthday and will need my undivided attention...and then riding and hanging out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts