M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
the ole man said:
Will the silver 109 be worth more money now that they stopped making it in this color.
I doubt it! Especially when you can buy a "Factory Pack" of silver paint from the Suzuki dealers! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts
the ole man said:
Will the silver 109 be worth more money now that they stopped making it in this color.
Only to those on much slower colors, you know, white, red, black and Burple :hot: :clap2: :joke:

Devilish

·
Registered
665 Posts
Yeah,years from now.If one is in a museum,it will be a SILVER one. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Gentlemen . . I know you fellows love your silver, and I'll admit it's not at all unpleasant to look at . .
BUT . . the introductory model year signature color of the 109 really belongs to the unique shinning jewel of chrome and

Burple ! ! ! !  :bigthumbsup: :p :clap2: :hot: :beer3: :#1:

·
Registered
568 Posts
+1 BURPLE :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :a18: :a18: :clap2: :clap2: :bow: :bow: :#1: :#1: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
343 Posts
BlkM109r said:
the value of silver will double if you paint it black!
Now that's funny!!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
rwilli said:
I was offered close to $20K for my SILVER M!!!! Everybody knows that silver is the best and fastest! :D :D :D :D
Well If nobody else will call it then I will........BULLS#!T!!! Maybe in your dreams or while you were trippen real bad. Didn't happen!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
fastblack. there's a reason they made it 2 years running!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts