Private Message: Re: where's my posts?
Recipients: Lamonster
13 Hours Ago
WhiteStar
Very Active Member

Re: where's my posts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamonster
I have three moderators on this board now. I can tell you that I never saw the post or deleted it. If one of my mods did then I trust their judgment.

Sorry but I don't know what else to tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStar
Hey there Lamonster, I spent some time last night preparing a reply to post on the off topic board. The first one failed to post...thought I messed something up (I was practically PC illiterate until I came to this site in 2008,I tried again last night staying up later than my health needs require yet again I got a V bulletin & lost all that I wrote. This morning 4/28/09 I felt led to respond to the OT board and spent a considerable amount of my time on a final post, this time I printed it out first so to have a record of it just in case...same thing happened again. I would like to know why? Are you as the administrator blocking my posts on the OT board & if so why is my freedom of speech an issue? The post I prepared this morning was a good one, I was going to title it A Solution, thats the post out of the three I want up there for every one to read...Do you have it, read it, what's up? You helped me out of an awkward situation once & I appreciated it...I asked you for your friendship & you accepted...I know that doesn't mean squat to some of the members on this board..they just want to look so popular, well not so with me. If you have my post from this morning, please read it & post it, I know it will a blessing,& not a curse. Thank you, Steve
OK Lamonster, thanks for your quick reply. Speaking of judgement...who ever did stop my post has to be walking in darkness...my post was awesome & could have brought some people into the His( Jesus) marvelous light...Salvation. Who ever it is interfered with what the Lord led me to write, I felt the Holy Spirit tingling in my head (better than any high you could ever experience...BTDT) keep your eye on this person or persons...it will not be well with whoever is responsible for that action.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Are you as the administrator blocking my posts on the OT board & if so why is my freedom of speech an issue? _
You have no freedom of speech rights here. You are a guest on someone elses board and if they choose to not allow you to even post it is within their right. That's how 99 if not 100% of forums are run so not sure why you are posting PMs as that most likely is agains the rules.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have no freedom of speech rights here. You are a guest on someone elses board and if they choose to not allow you to even post it is within their right. That's how 99 if not 100% of forums are run so not sure why you are posting PMs as that most likely is agains the rules.
I don't know you or who you think you are but I have the same freedom of speech rights here as any other member dose on this forum & did not violate the posted rules on the Off Topic board...end of story.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
it is a privately owned board, they can do anything they want to including kicking you off for no reason whatsoever. If you want to say whatever you want you'd need to start your own board.

sorry but that's just the facts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is a privately owned board, they can do anything they want to including kicking you off for no reason whatsoever. If you want to say whatever you want you'd need to start your own board.

sorry but that's just the facts
No apology is necessary BlkM109r...but thanks for some respect...(it is a two way street) I am aware of the facts & certainly don't have the time to start my own board. I know a member here who has been kicked off this forum 3 times & has come back under a different name each time...I have done nothing in my eyes to be kicked off, but if I am I will not come back again as a member using another name. I will however still be riding WhiteStar & standing up for what I believe :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
547 Posts
I don't know you or who you think you are but I have the same freedom of speech rights here as any other member dose on this forum & did not violate the posted rules on the Off Topic board...end of story.
Not really sure why you feel the need to attack me but no not really. You, I, or anyone can be kicked off here at a moments notice. There are ways to assure you don't come back. I happen to know this because I do have time run another board and if LaMonster doesn't want you here you can be banned. I won't go into specifics how. I have no freedom of speech rights here as I am on a board on a private computer same as you.

So good luck with your fight. Basically I don't care if you post or not but neither of us has a "right" to do so.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
This is a motocycle forum, maybe you should keep your preaching BS to your church. Just sayin
WhiteStar regardless of my personal beliefs I have to agree with the devilr1..ohhh I don't believe I just said that :confused: Seriously....my wife is an ordained minister...I am a christian ...not a particularly good one, but one none the less. This is a motorcycle forum..if you have a brief message that you feel inspired to make...don't expect to be received the same way you give...if you have to witness, there are other arenas for that,better served then here.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
This is a motocycle forum, maybe you should keep your preaching BS to your church. Just sayin
Amen to that. No disrespect intended but this is a MC forum. There is no need for saving people on an internet forum. Posting PM's is BS too. A PM is, a PRIVATE MESSAGE between you and the person you're sending it to. IMHO, it's disrespectful of you to post PM's in an attempt to garner support for your so called freedom of speech stance. As it has been said already, privately owned board means, the owners' rules. You don't like it, take it on the stride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts