M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the chrome race header pipe from James back in Feb of this year when I was deployed to Afghanistan. I paid him for the pipe thru paypal. A total of $880. The price of the pipe and shipping. His website at that time read 2 weeks turn around time. We spoke thru emails and I sent him the money. To this day I still havent receive the pipe yet. Every email back from him was nothing but excuses after excuses about why its taking so long. I looked up his shop on the BBB and they gave him a F rating. There were 5 complaints against him but only one was kinda fix but the customer was still unhappy.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Just shocking!

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
I ordered the chrome race header pipe from James back in Feb of this year when I was deployed to Afghanistan. I paid him for the pipe thru paypal. A total of $880. The price of the pipe and shipping. His website at that time read 2 weeks turn around time. We spoke thru emails and I sent him the money. To this day I still havent receive the pipe yet. Every email back from him was nothing but excuses after excuses about why its taking so long. I looked up his shop on the BBB and they gave him a F rating. There were 5 complaints against him but only one was kinda fix but the customer was still unhappy.
we all know the way McCoy works, its all over in here..... BUT I say call him, call him, call him....every day if thats what it takes! I had heard he has some but waiting on the chromer as ALWAYS! BUT CALL HIM, Dont do emails!! GOOD LUCK! OR another thing is go thru paypal and dispute it by saying you didnt get it... THEY will get ur money back!

And thank you for your service! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Ummm.... That's why you research before you buy. :bdh::doh:

P.S. I still haven't got my pipe, or my $650 back. That was over a year ago. Good luck!:bigthumbsup:
You have a lot more self control than me man, :congrats:
Not getting my product or that much money returned would have
caused me to make a special trip to his business. :nojoke:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
can't you file a dispute with Paypal and get your money back?

if not i'd have to pay him a visit and get it back. Sounds like there are plenty of people that'd like to make that trip with you and collect what's owed them. Couple of the Aussie guys too had their money taken and never got the product

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
man i get mixed things about this McCoy.

some have been treated very well while others have just been chit on by them.....:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
IBTD!!! :eek:

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Why would you do such a thing?

To the OP of this thread...why in the hell would you buy anything from McCoy after all that has been posted on this site about the very thing that you are now going through with him? I don't mean to sound harsh, but you pretty much deserve what you are getting for being either stupid or a hard-head. At the same time, I realize that it is very upsetting, but man you should have known better than that. There are some other very nice pipes that you could have purchased without all of the drama you are getting with McCoy.

I hope it works out for you soon. Next time, take heed to the comments stating what many others have experienced with a company or individual. They aren't just making this stuff up just to have something to post on the forum. Really...did you think he was going to treat you any differently?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
To the OP of this thread...why in the hell would you buy anything from McCoy after all that has been posted on this site about the very thing that you are now going through with him? I don't mean to sound harsh, but you pretty much deserve what you are getting for being either stupid or a hard-head. At the same time, I realize that it is very upsetting, but man you should have known better than that. There are some other very nice pipes that you could have purchased without all of the drama you are getting with McCoy.

I hope it works out for you soon. Next time, take heed to the comments stating what many others have experienced with a company or individual. They aren't just making this stuff up just to have something to post on the forum. Really...did you think he was going to treat you any differently?
Because all of the posts, and the OP's of those posts, have mysteriously been REMOVED from the site! :doh::bdh:

That is the ONLY issue I have, and ever have had, with this forum! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts