M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I have been checking in every day while we were on the road I feel like I have missed a lot. Just too much activity. Need to check in more than once per day to stay caught up.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Also there is so many posts that is getting difficult to find things even with search. I tried finding that 0-110 Boss Hoss burn out Lamont posted to show my son and I can't find it .

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
We may need a few more sections to organize it better. and maybe more policing (hurts to say that) of the posts to keep the triples down a bit

·
Registered
50 Posts
Im new to forum, and I think that it great! I read most every input I want by the title. I appreciate the site and all the obvious hard work... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Be nice if you could ignore certain threads and flag others for later dates (or maybe you can that I'm an idiot)
:D

·
Registered
686 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Even though I have been checking in every day while we were on the road I feel like I have missed a lot. Just too much activity. Need to check in more than once per day to stay caught up.
One thing that can be really helpful is using the 'Additional Options' (right below posting a reply) that have the system notify you when someone replies to your post. This is done by default on many boards, and can be really helpful if you want to keep track of a thread.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Zukii said:
Also there is so many posts that is getting difficult to find things even with search. I tried finding that 0-110 Boss Hoss burn out Lamont posted to show my son and I can't find it .
I just searched for "Boss Hoss Burnout" and it came right up on the first page.
http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=38.0 ::)

sledzep01 said:
We may need a few more sections to organize it better. and maybe more policing (hurts to say that) of the posts to keep the triples down a bit
Won't work. Had a guy yesterday asking about oil down the left side of the bike. No offence to him but he asked on the general board not the tech board. The tech board has a "sticky" poll about this very thing and there is a "how to" on cleaning your oil filter on this very thing.

I have boards with categories for everything and every day I get PM's about moving post that are on the wrong board. It's more work than I want to deal with. ::) The other problem is it makes it harder for folks to figure out what board they should be posting on. As it is folks still post pictures and tech stuff on the general board so whats the point?

What I do is if I see a post that is on the wrong board now I just let it run till I think I should move it for future reference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree with ya Hal... I cant keep up.... tryin to find all the new goodies for this bike is like tryin to swat a buncha mosquitos... ya get one, and a bunch more pop up.....

Mosa

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I know what you mean. I took Saturday off from work (my computer access) so I could ride the 109 in a local parade! You should have seen the reactions! It was really fun reading the lips (What is that? Wow that's awesome!) Lots of fun, but I haven't been on here for 2 days now and feel like I've missed out on so much! This site is so addicting! :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Addicting is'nt the WORD...I'm WHIRLING!!!...there is so much great info on this site it keeps me totally busy in my "spare" time... keep up the great work LAYMON!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts