M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:drool: UPS Man just came and i bet by the smile on my face he knew something special was in the box. This is the one mod i have been waiting for a long time. I can only do my mods one at a time, Week to week
Month to month saving up the funds. New Costum rear fender and lights are being put on right now. Because Im having neck surgery im having this installed for me, And now im going to drop The hyperchargers now.
I will post pictures this week end when the bike is complete. :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
I like that HyperCharger too... what's the install on those things gonna be... if you don't mind me asking?
(You can PM the reply if you prefer)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SWEET! That rear fender is going to look great. Are you putting any custom paint/graphics on it?
Thanks bobby. I would like to put something but i have not got that far yet. But it will be Custom Paint. What it will be? I have no clue at this time lol
Thank you

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like that HyperCharger too... what's the install on those things gonna be... if you don't mind me asking?
(You can PM the reply if you prefer)
Thank you Phat
The shop told me 1 to 2 hours labor. So at $75.00 and hour = $150.00
Thats fine with me :clap2:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right on Richard, cant wait to see it come toghether! :bigthumbsup:
Thanks Baldy. And you will this week end ill post pictures.
And i will be contacting you about one of your white/ Black sets very soon. which will set it off really nice. :drool:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Thank you Phat
The shop told me 1 to 2 hours labor. So at $75.00 and hour = $150.00
Thats fine with me :clap2:
I've got the same set up. After looking at the mounting brackets for 8 months in their raw stage. I had enough. I took them apart. sanded them and polished. Man!!!!! I should have done that along time ago.
You'll be able to remove them in about 20 mins for both. If you would like to see what they look like now let me know and I'll either send or post the pics.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got the same set up. After looking at the mounting brackets for 8 months in their raw stage. I had enough. I took them apart. sanded them and polished. Man!!!!! I should have done that along time ago.
You'll be able to remove them in about 20 mins for both. If you would like to see what they look like now let me know and I'll either send or post the pics.
Yes Blakester either post pictures here, Or you can send them to me at [email protected]
Thank you,

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:congrats: on the new mods. still looking forward to riding with you some day and seeing the bike all complete

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This was my first time trying to polish something. I should have gone to a finer grit. I used a little 3in polishing wheele on a drill.
Nice Job! Atfer seeing that I think i will do the same. :bigthumbsup:
Thanks you for showing me the pictures.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:congrats: on the new mods. still looking forward to riding with you some day and seeing the bike all complete
k109 Im hoping to get back to Riding within 8 weeks. We will hoock up this summer. But I Blew 2 Disk in my neck at work last month, And just see the surgin yesterday and looks like i Do need to get them fixed. Nothing major, But will keep me off the bike for 8 weeks. But hey Im getting it all done up now!!!:p :joke:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
interested to see what that fender looks like on the bike, might be a little to long looking; IMO

great stuff though!! keep the modding going!

·
Registered
30 Posts
:drool: USP Man just came and i bet by the smile on my face he knew something special was in the box. This is the one mod i have been waiting for a long time. I can only do my mods one at a time, Week to week
Month to month saving up the funds. New Costum rear fender and lights are being put on right now. Because Im having neck surgery im having this installed for me, And now im going to drop The hyperchargers now.
I will post pictures this week end when the bike is complete. :D
Wow the fender does look cool...where did you get it from?

Yup...pics will be darn good ones they are installed!

Cheers!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow the fender does look cool...where did you get it from?

Yup...pics will be darn good ones they are installed!

Cheers!
Thank you. Bike isnt done as of yesterday. Think it will be all done with fender and Hyper chargers tomorrow. I bought the fender on ebay and used a composite and filler to close the tail light hole. Took me a few weeks to get it paint ready.
( Im not an autobody guy) lol Almost done with another fender that will be primed. I will offer it up for sale when is complete.
Thanks Richard

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Who is the USP man :dontknow::joke:. The UPS or Fed Ex person it's always nice when they stop at your house to drop off new parts!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts