M109 Rider Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Just made reservations for the MAM! Little under 2 weeks and then it is party time! Really looking forward to getting some riding in and hanging out with the fellas.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
i wont be there but is there a list of who's gonna........be curious to see how many OG guys/gals are gonna be there..

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I know most are on Facebook now, but I cannot seem to find the thread on there.
But my question is, what day are you arriving next week?
I got 3 coming up with me from the Raleigh area and we will be arriving Tuesday. Post up if you are coming, and what day you will arrive.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
I'm not on Facebook, but I found the meet page with a Google search. Looks like they have a separate page for it. :)

Since I'm not on there it won't let me do more than read the first couple comments, so I hope that's the right page for it.

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,770 Posts
I'm not on Facebook, but I found the meet page with a Google search. Looks like they have a separate page for it. :)

Since I'm not on there it won't let me do more than read the first couple comments, so I hope that's the right page for it.
That's because there are only two comments (and 5 likes.) Facebook: Mid-Atlantic Meet

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
We are heading up on Tuesday. There are a few guys that are actually going up early and riding the Back of the Dragon, Snake, and surrounding roads on Sunday. Then they will be heading back up to Staunton. I am just hoping that the tropical storm that is supposed to be coming up from the Gulf doesn't ruin things too much. We are used to having reminants of hurricanes coming through in October for the spyder rally in Maggie Valley. So far I have been there for 3 hurricanes. But in that area the mountains are high enough that it can be raining in one area and we can ride all day on the other side. I just hope things work out that way in Staunton. Bike is cleaned up and ready to ride.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Well guys Deb and I will not be able to make it to the meet this year. Debs has a lot going on at work and I have Doctors saying no riding or driving. I hope everyone has a great time and be safe.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
Well guys Deb and I will not be able to make it to the meet this year. Debs has a lot going on at work and I have Doctors saying no riding or driving. I hope everyone has a great time and be safe.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Heal up Bill and hope Debbie is able to get some free time to spend with you. People will miss hanging out under the big tent. 😀

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Well, headed out in the morning first thing. I hope all of you that are attending have some safe travels and for the rest of you, you do not know what you are missing--- except for those that have attended before. This should be a fun year to attend and let the shenanigans begin--- with a ton of great riding for sure.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Going to be working about 1/2 the day. Around noon I will do a check on the bike and inventory of everything so I can be packed and ready to go before the wife gets in from work. Been watching the weather and hoping that we can find a good time to leave tomorrow morning and avoid the rain from the front coming through the area. See you guys about mid day Tuesday.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts