M109 Rider Forums banner

101 - 120 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have had to cancel as well. Resources kind of went south thanks to that stupid virus. Not bitter just missing MAM again tears my heart out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
One Vmax and one spyder from Apex. Should arrive midday on Monday.
I guess there will be at least 3 of us then. I'm pretty sure Bill will make it since we are basically in his back yard. if not, I'll be riding up and knocking on his door! So that makes 4.

Who else is still coming?

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
I guess there will be at least 3 of us then. I'm pretty sure Bill will make it since we are basically in his back yard. if not, I'll be riding up and knocking on his door! So that makes 4.

Well, I just got word that KD will not be making it this year. So it looks like it will just be me riding up solo:'(. But I will be there.
If anyone is needing a room and would like to split one, hit me up. I have a double and now no one is on the other side.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I only live about 35 min away from Staunton and would love to ride up and meet you guys one eve. Is there a schedule of what rides y’all are goin on? I have to work next week but might be able to get off early one day.

·
Registered
2006 Silver M109R
448 Posts
Same. Live pretty close by and was thinking I might take a day off and come up but the wife has a sick aunt so not sure if I'm going to TN or not now.

·
Registered
819 Posts

I'll be there on Wednesday gotta keep making beer till then. I'm pretty sure Ken is coming on Wednesday also. I'll check in on you Tuesday evening to see if you need anything brought up. And of course i'll carry some refreshments :beer3: with me. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
I only live about 35 min away from Staunton and would love to ride up and meet you guys one eve. Is there a schedule of what rides y'all are goin on? I have to work next week but might be able to get off early one day.
no set schedule. We normally get up, grab some breakfast and check the weather. If there is rain in the area, we pick routes in the opposite direction. Pretty much ride all day. When we get back, we normally head out for dinner, then come back and tailgate half the night in the parking lot with some adult beverages. Head up to your room for a few hours sleep, then repeat. We will have the back cove of the parking lot cones off just for us. Easy ups, chairs, coolers, etc for the evening activities.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
Same. Live pretty close by and was thinking I might take a day off and come up but the wife has a sick aunt so not sure if I'm going to TN or not now.
definitely try to make it for at least a day. We normally head out on the day's ride around 9am unless we have to adjust the KSU time to beat the rain, or wait for it to pass.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
I'll be there on Wednesday gotta keep making beer till then. I'm pretty sure Ken is coming on Wednesday also. I'll check in on you Tuesday evening to see if you need anything brought up. And of course i'll carry some refreshments :beer3: with me. :bigthumbsup:
Sounds good Bill. You still have my number, right? Does Ken still have his Connie? It'll be good to see him again. It's been a while!

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
Well, I just got word that KD will not be making it this year. So it looks like it will just be me riding up solo:'(. But I will be there.
If anyone is needing a room and would like to split one, hit me up. I have a double and now no one is on the other side.
See you on Monday. Don't worry, it's only about 50 miles... :D

·
Registered
819 Posts
Sounds good Bill. You still have my number, right? Does Ken still have his Connie? It'll be good to see him again. It's been a while!
Yep still got your number, I'm pretty sure ken has moved on from the connie...And I cant remember what he was on last, its hell getting older:joke: you still have my number also if you need anything.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
See you on Monday. Don't worry, it's only about 50 miles... :D
Slight modification in my plans. I will be arriving on Tuesday morning (hopefully early) and checking out on Sunday (6/28). I will be checking on you guys Tuesday morning and hopefully able to catch up for the days ride.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
I made it. Checked in around 6:45pm. It was still raining when I got here, so I dropped the trailer, and headed up to the Mill St Grill for some baby back ribs. They were just as good as I remembered them being 3 years ago! As I was sitting there waiting for my food, I remembered the time we were there 4 years ago during the power outage eating in the dark... until Tiny clicked the LED light on the bill of his cap on. Sure do miss him.

IMG_3400.jpg

Planning to set up camp in the morning, then head out for a ride. Only a 40% chance of scattered showers. Hoping to head out to WV, but I'll have to check the radar in the morning to see which direction to head out.

According to the front desk, someone is checking in tomorrow. Several others Monday - Wednesday, so it looks like tomorrow will be my only solo ride.

101 - 120 of 157 Posts