M109 Rider Forums banner

The Nine is a Bad looking Bike

3K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  Big-B 
#1 ·
I know just how good looking the nine is but I really found out today. I have had many people stop & talk to me about what kind of bike, how fast, ect.
Today I was coming home and while driving down town, I went around a left hand curve in the road. When I got to the apex of the curve I noticed a truck coming slowly towards me. I see the driver glancing at my bike, all of a sudden, I hear a loud crash, I look back and he totally mised the curve, he ran over the curb & almost took out the telephone pole. I was laughing my butt off. I figured he was looking too hard or with the UT Longhorn sticker, he just could not drive:D:joke::bigthumbsup:

#3 ·
Thats funny, I went for a little ride to Smithville on Saturday and got some bbq in town and as I parked the bike at the restuarant I was approached by a man who walked by and said nice bike and he took one more step and spun around and asked me what kind of bike it was and who made it and he just stared at the bike for a couple of minutes. He looked surprised when I told him Suzuki. Oh ya nice color you have there. maybe are paths will cross somewhere here in Texas, looking forward to some Texas events in the future:bigthumbsup:

#5 ·
Same here, get lots of compliments, questions, snapped necks etc. It's awesome! Another Texan here, looking to meet some other niners sometime. Nobody's real close to me tho. But that makes my bike unique in my immediate area. I have people look at it and say "That's that new Suzuki" like it just came out or something. Lol! People around here just haven't seen them.

#11 ·
Antmore, I have some good friends from Rockdale.
kwivrme, Where is Cost Texas?

#12 ·
Since I live in HD territory. I get alot of "that's a nice barley you got there".

Then when I say its not a HD they give me a ****ty look and takeoff.

#14 ·
I am still getting used to the looks it gets. I love the looks myself, one of the main reasons I got it, but since getting one it gets as much attention as my b/f's Hayabusa when we stop places now. I never got the same looks when riding the Magna before.

Going to a Toy Run on Dec. 5. The kids oughta love it when I put Christmas lights on it.

#15 ·
Hi Larry L, Cost is located in Gonzales County which is off I 10 between San Antonio and Houston. Cost is where the first shot of the Texas revolution happened. The birth place of Texas and where the Come and take it flag was created, Dam Mexican army wanted thier cannon back that the Texicans borrowed to stay off the Indian attacks, go figure huh.Lots of history in this County and dam proud of it. Looks quite a ride from here to your neck of the woods. Hope to meet ya and fellow riders soon at a up coming event. Take care Sir.:bigthumbsup:

#19 ·
If you don't like attention don't buy a M109:eek:, everytime i ride my bike and stop at a gas station, carwash, park or even at a stop light, i get someone coming up asking about what kind of bike is that. The best compliments i think is when you're riding with a group of guys and the only bike that gets attention is the 9 riders, that's just priceless.

#20 ·
It is a sex goddess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#22 ·
i went on a ride by my self over the summer and ended up riding with this guy on a harley road king for a while when we got back into town and stopped at a stop light a told he had a nice bike and just asked what kind of harley it was and he told me then asked what style mine was and when i said it was a suzuki he just goes oh and jump on the very next right he could take to get away i just laughed because i figured he was embarrased by sitting right next to the bike and didnt even know it wasnt a harley

#24 ·
I pull over my my neighbor's house on my 9 and told him check out the beast. He was cleaning his hd fatboy (nice bike). First words out of his mouth was "I'm going to put a stage 3 on my bike". I said "hugh"?. He said yea they are going to bore it out and so on and so on. It's going to be around 5500 bills.
Jokingly….no not really….I said wow, you're gonna spend all that money to try and make it as fast as mine.
Heheh I like that. We got the beuty and the BEAST.

#25 ·
I love the looks even from the HDers :bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.