M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I do miss my 9. its like the step from sport bike to cruiser. But I went from sport cruiser to touring.(I know you guys will see it differently)I bought a Victory Cross Country, I've only got 155 mls on her but so far, so good. Power is smooth and linear, pulls good. Keep in mind, I'm still breaking her in, so I haven't really pushed it yet. You know I had the pipes, filter and fuel map upgraded from the git-go. Feels nothing like the 9, and certainly , has nothing for it, but the suspension is great, the bike itself is awsome.

It will not replace the 9, but is a very nice alternative.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I do miss my 9. its like the step from sport bike to cruiser. But I went from sport cruiser to touring.(I know you guys will see it differently)I bought a Victory Cross Country, I've only got 155 mls on her but so far, so good. Power is smooth and linear, pulls good. Keep in mind, I'm still breaking her in, so I haven't really pushed it yet. You know I had the pipes, filter and fuel map upgraded from the git-go. Feels nothing like the 9, and certainly , has nothing for it, but the suspension is great, the bike itself is awsome.

It has 2 wheels, You're OK LOL

·
Registered
295 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! I had the same idea. . . I kept my 9 and got a Victory Vision for the road. Great road bikes!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sorry - Forgot a pic of mine. Heres to a Victory! Fun rides!
I'll never drop my 9. . . just adding to the stable!

Attachments

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Sorry - Forgot a pic of mine. Heres to a Victory! Fun rides!
I'll never drop my 9. . . just adding to the stable!
Man that's a whole lotta bike, Very nice!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Weight is extremely low centered so it doesnt feel its weight - handles curves like a hot knife thru butter! I also added a secondary air intake directly over the engine, K&N on the main intake, Pipes, and a PC V to handle it all. I dont know what the HP is now cause I havent had it dyno'd but I know its a lot faster than what it was stock. Had a blast riding thru Colorado last summer.

There is no way it can compete with the 9 for pure power but for riding long trips - wow, great way to ride!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Nice looking ride... :bigthumbsup: I've been looking at those.Thats my next one i think. I talked with a guy that sold victory's and he said that they were bullit proof... How much extra for the coffin on the back???

·
Registered
216 Posts
Your New Bike

No explanation needed..... That's a SWEEET bike you have there. Victory has some really NICE bikes. Enjoy!!

:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
I hear you lay them over on the side to change the oil. :joke: But I have seen them demoed laying on there side with no damage. My last bike will be this or a Wing. :congrats: and ride safe.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Very nice looking bike!...:2cool:....It sure does look very comfortable for long
ride's!..:congrats:..and enjoy!

Take Care,Ride Safe!...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
580 Posts
The Vision can be laid over on there side with no damage i didnt know that the cross country could do that also...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts