M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

here's the scenario;

You have a one minute meeting with the prevailing government authority who made a promise to fix just one thing you make a case for. You have the chance to make a difference on just a single aspect of what motorcycle and scooter riders have concerns with so what is it going to be?

This is purely hypothetical of course but given the choice, what is the number one concern for Victorian motorcycle riders right now?

There are a few options I've listed in the poll so if I've missed one you feel is important please let me know in reply to add it in. Also please pass this on to any and every forum you may be on, we hoping for the widest response.

Click here to access the poll

·
Registered
365 Posts
Too many Victorians on the road :joke:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I am not from down under but if I could change a law it would be, we could split lanes. This would alow bikes to get through the traffic without sitting in with the cagers.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Legal to split lanes here (one of the few places anywhere). My advice to your minister is it works just fine, is safer for motorcyclists (who aren't idiots) and should be legal everywhere. A wonderful privilege we enjoy in California.

·
Registered
365 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts