M109 Rider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Dave, you know it's all the love but let's take a look at DLP. :bigthumbsup: This thread is fruitless because both have their problems but one has them a little worse and I'll leave it up to the readers to decide.

Business Name / Address Type of Business BBB Accreditation Direct Line Parts, Inc. aka Honda Direct Line
Multiple Addresses. Click to show / hide all.
5290 Hiatus Rd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33321
15660 W. Dixie Hwy.
Miami, FL 33162

View Report | File Complaint
Auto Services No

BBB Reliability Report for
Honda Direct Line

BBB Rating F

Ratings Explanation

BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses, whether or not they are BBB accredited. If a business is a BBB Accredited Business, it is stated in this report.

Is this report helpful? Yes | No​

Find out more about this business:

BBB Accreditation
BBB Rating
Business Contact and Profile
Business Management
Additional Locations and Phone Numbers
Customer Complaint History
Government Actions
Advertising Review
Industry Tips
BBB Copyright and Reporting Policy
Feedback

Back to topBBB Accreditation
This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.

Back to topBBB Rating

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.
Factors that lowered this business' rating include:
  • 7 complaints filed against business
  • Failure to respond to 7 complaints filed against business.
  • BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made at least two requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from the business and/or has not been able to verify information received from business.
Factors that raised this business' rating include:
  • Length of time business has been operating.
Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings

Back to topBusiness Contact and Profile

Name:Honda Direct LinePhone:(888) 258-6699Fax:(305) 948-6562Address:15660 W. Dixie Hwy.
Miami, FL 33162Principal:Mr. Chris Greenlee, PresidentFile Open Date:July 2003Type of Business:Automobile Registration ServicesBBB Accreditation:This company is not a BBB Accredited business.Additional DBA Names:Honda World
Direct Line Parts, Inc.

Back to topBusiness Management
Additional company management personnel include:
Mr. Hal Greenlee
Back to topAdditional Locations and Phone Numbers

Additional Addresses5290 Hiatus Rd.

Additional Phone NumbersTel: (888) 576-3535
Tel: (954) 746-5088

Back to topCustomer Complaint History

When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.
BBB processed a total of 7 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 7 complaints closed in 36 months, 0 were closed in the last year.
These complaints concerned :+ 1regarding Billing or Collection Issues 1- None of the Above - Credit, Billing or Collection Complaint Issue+ 2regarding Delivery Issues 2- None of the Above - Delivery Complaint Issue+ 4regarding Sales Practice Issues 4- None of the Above - Sales Complaint Issue These complaints were closed as: + 7No Response

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
So lets stick with facts.

Link 1 - 8 complaints - 4 Agreeing to perform according to their contract and 4 unanswered.

Link 2 - 2 complaints - 1 refunded and 1 unanswered.

Link 3 - says the business isn't in business. I am sure they can provide you a business license if you need it.

As far as the first 2 links, the BBB is and always has been a joke anyway. Who knows why they have 6 unanswered complaints. Either way, do you think you are providing breaking news and going to deter anyone from using them? So you were upset over how things were handled with FF and the group buys. I am not saying you are right or wrong, but don't you think it is time to let the drama stop and everyone move on?

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
I have heard that if you pay enough $$ you can have an A rating. :dontknow:
That is why I called it a joke. When I had my business, they solicited me and explained how it worked. A local company here had the county after them for a ton of complaints through consumer affairs. However, when you went to the BBB, they had an A rating because they paid.

G

·
Never noticed....but LOVE the address :joke:

Hiatus Road

hi·a·tus

[hahy-ey-tuh
s]
-noun, plural -tus·es, -tus. 1. a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.

2. a missing part; gap or lacuna:

Dave, you know it's all the love but let's take a look at DLP. :bigthumbsup: This thread is fruitless because both have their problems but one has them a little worse and I'll leave it up to the readers to decide.

Business Name / Address Type of Business BBB Accreditation Direct Line Parts, Inc. aka Honda Direct Line
Multiple Addresses. Click to show / hide all.
5290 Hiatus Rd.
15660 W. Dixie Hwy.
Miami, FL 33162

View Report | File Complaint
Auto Services No

BBB Reliability Report for
Honda Direct Line

BBB Rating F

Ratings Explanation

BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses, whether or not they are BBB accredited. If a business is a BBB Accredited Business, it is stated in this report.

Is this report helpful? Yes | No​

Find out more about this business:

BBB Accreditation
BBB Rating
Business Contact and Profile
Business Management
Additional Locations and Phone Numbers
Customer Complaint History
Government Actions
Advertising Review
Industry Tips
BBB Copyright and Reporting Policy
Feedback

Back to topBBB Accreditation
This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.

Back to topBBB Rating

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.

Factors that lowered this business' rating include:
  • 7 complaints filed against business
  • Failure to respond to 7 complaints filed against business.
  • BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made at least two requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from the business and/or has not been able to verify information received from business.
Factors that raised this business' rating include:
  • Length of time business has been operating.
Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings

Back to topBusiness Contact and Profile

Name:Honda Direct LinePhone:(888) 258-6699Fax:(305) 948-6562Address:15660 W. Dixie Hwy.
Miami, FL 33162Principal:Mr. Chris Greenlee, PresidentFile Open Date:July 2003Type of Business:Automobile Registration ServicesBBB Accreditation:This company is not a BBB Accredited business.Additional DBA Names:Honda World
Direct Line Parts, Inc.​

Back to topBusiness Management
Additional company management personnel include:
Mr. Hal Greenlee
Back to topAdditional Locations and Phone Numbers

Additional Addresses5290 Hiatus Rd.

Additional Phone NumbersTel: (888) 576-3535
Tel: (954) 746-5088

Back to topCustomer Complaint History

When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.
BBB processed a total of 7 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 7 complaints closed in 36 months, 0 were closed in the last year.
These complaints concerned :+ 1regarding Billing or Collection Issues 1- None of the Above - Credit, Billing or Collection Complaint Issue+ 2regarding Delivery Issues 2- None of the Above - Delivery Complaint Issue+ 4regarding Sales Practice Issues 4- None of the Above - Sales Complaint Issue These complaints were closed as: + 7No Response

G

·
So lets stick with facts.

Link 1 - 8 complaints - 4 Agreeing to perform according to their contract and 4 unanswered.

Link 2 - 2 complaints - 1 refunded and 1 unanswered.

Link 3 - says the business isn't in business. I am sure they can provide you a business license if you need it.

As far as the first 2 links, the BBB is and always has been a joke anyway. Who knows why they have 6 unanswered complaints. Either way, do you think you are providing breaking news and going to deter anyone from using them? So you were upset over how things were handled with FF and the group buys. I am not saying you are right or wrong, but don't you think it is time to let the drama stop and everyone move on?
I dunno about that one.... I know anytime I've had to go to that end and actually report a business.... I end up getting "help" pretty darn quick from the company I had to report....

:agree:But yes you need to read the full reports...all companies get complaints...it's do they resolve them...and do better after the issue was resolved....Seems like the companies that keep coming up seem to continue making the same mistakes over and over again...Oh well...

Happy New Year lol

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
quite frankly i could give a chit less. I found it funny and figured i'd throw it out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.