M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 1", 2", 3" and 4" KewlMetal Riser Extentions ready to ship. :bigthumbsup:
The ones in the pictures are not clear coated yet so they look dull.
Let me know what you think.
You can use the 1" & 2" extentions with the stock cables, you will need to pull the Throttle & Clutch cables behind the trees.
We have new steel braided Throttle, Clutch and Brake Cables for all the riser sizes.
2" risers shown.

Big Joe.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
How well does the metal and finish match up with the stock risers? The reason I ask is because it doesn't seem to match that well in the last pic. You should really start taking pics outside under natural light. The flash photos don't do your products any justice at all.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Medic1210 said:
How well does the metal and finish match up with the stock risers? The reason I ask is because it doesn't seem to match that well in the last pic. You should really start taking pics outside under natural light. The flash photos don't do your products any justice at all.
maybe you missed this part ;)
bigjoe
The ones in the pictures are not clear coated yet so they look dull.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I agree with Medic1210. Though it was stated that they haven't been clearcoated, pictures outside in natural light would be better by a long shot. The inside pictures just don't deliver the detail necessary. On a bike like this the optic is very important, I t just wouldn't be right when the risers were two different colors.

My .02

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Taz is pretty good with a camera bro, get him to roll over from Chandler (forgot the name of the area he moved to) and get him to help ya out with all that stuff.. I'm sure after moving furniture for a week he's ready for an excuse to ride the bike for a while! 8)

G

·
Big Joe said:
Sorry for the Bad pictures everyone.
I will try to do better from now on :dontknow: :D :D
Big Joe.
Is this any BETTER????

:bigthumbsup:
Man I love Pink!

I am ready to ride the bike by the way Dalton, I have to go to the Depot tonight a get my cabinets for my Man Space. Which I have not had any for over 2 years so I am pretty geeked about getting my own space again. Appliances should be here in a bit, and if I open another box I am going to croke.

I will be up to see Big Joe next week, he has way too many cool things that I have to have on my bike.

TAZ

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Big Joe said:
Is this any BETTER????

Well, seeing as how this is a bike related site, it would probably be more appropriate if you posted an image that at least had a bike in it somewhere...

G

·
Big Joe said:
Sorry for the Bad pictures everyone.
I will try to do better from now on :dontknow: :D :D
Big Joe.
Is this any BETTER????

Is there a motorcycle there??? I can't seem to get away from the pink... :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts