M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dealer to buy a few sets of those plastic rivet fasteners. The kind that fall into the bike but never hit the ground. They want $1.50 a pop. Anyhow, on the way out I took it upon myself to check out what's metal and what's not metal on an '07 they had on the floor. As far as I can tell all the chrome covers on the engine and tranny are now chrome metal. I got a price for the cylinder covers, $52.00 a piece.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
the lighter the better for me, 7 lbs is 7 lbs.Just ditched 36 with the exhaust mod . not gonna let her get fat again!!!! :bigthumbsup:
Yea I've pretty much decided against changing mine to metal and save the weight instead .................... now I just got to go on a diet :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mod for mod, that'll mean an '06 will always be faster than anything else. That is until Suzuki ups the power a little more. Even then, I probably have more power now than Suzuki will ever do stock. Add to that I have a black M, which we all now has been scientifically proven to be the fastest of all colors! Nannynannybooboo! :p

·
Registered
664 Posts
i am definitely going to be ordering the side metal covers and the upper metal covers.... chromed metal is just alot cooler than chromed plastic :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts