M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
I had the same ones on my last bike, extremely pointy, they definitaly could hurt someone. :evil:

·
Registered
249 Posts
My buddy has those on his bike ,there are nice,but let me tell you I was kneeling down checking his front rim, bro when i came up that freaking lever caught me with no mercy right on the top of my :edit: head .I felt like beating the heck out of my friend which was on the over side laughing his @ss off saying i told you... so the next time he tells me to check his bike,I'm putting on a helmet. :joke:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Looks nice but with my sweaty ass hands they would never make it haha....I should say I would never make it!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
My grips are similar and I have cut my head more than once standing up from being seated on the ground beside it working on something or cleaning.

I make it a habit to hang something on them when I sit down to avoid further bloodshed.

·
Registered
249 Posts
My grips are similar and I have cut my head more than once standing up from being seated on the ground beside it working on something or cleaning.

I make it a habit to hang something on them when I sit down to avoid further bloodshed.
:agree:100% and then some

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:agree:100% and then some
Thank you.

Especially for the "and then some".

I thought I was the only idiot cutting my head on this style grip.:redfaced:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
They look great, but I would have cuts all over me from walking around them in my shop. I have enough problem whacking my head on the metal grips I have now, and not much hair on top to protect the noggin.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts