M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 1/2 Lowering Bones, Rear Lic Plate Mod, Grips, Mirrors, Handlebar Controls Chromed, and De-Baffled.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looks awesome lowered!! I like the lines of the rear end alot better now. Nice work.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
your bike is sweet. what did you cut the baffles out with? holesaw or other?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looks like an inspection sticker to me.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Speaking of inspection stickers, that should be your next mod IMO, Brian. That tire looks so good, I would try and find a spot to hide the sticker. Here in TX anyway, they don't even have to be facing the rear of the bike. So it makes hiding it very easy.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
speaking of green grass, and being a septic contractor , the grass is usually greener over the septic system! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
:a20: so true :p

·
Registered
326 Posts
I likes dat! :bigthumbsup:

How does the lower stance affect ride and handling?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lowering it 2 1/2 inches did not affect the ride at all as a matter of fact I think it handles better about 90 percent of the time I have my wife on the back and it handles just as good, never even set the shock up from the stock setting I weight 175 wife 130 the mirrows and stems are drag specialties the baffals are all cut with a 3/4 hole drill(ALL 3) AND ALLSO DRILLED 9 3/8 HOLES IN THE END OF THE MUFFLERS they sound real good not to loud at all but you can till when your coming down the road dont know about anyone else but the throttle response is a 100 times better.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts