M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not bad for our 2nd. season. All these teams we have played, really did not know who we were when we walked onto there field. But they sure AS HELL knew who we were when we left! If we win this coming weekend, WERE IN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! I sure hope our team plays comfident, not C*CKY! They must be on there A-Game, the team we play this weekend is NO JOKE. We as a team have scored more points than any other team, and allowed less points scored on us than any other team. But it now all comes down to this weekend for now, and who wants it more!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
way to go Bob,I know how much the team means to you..I wish you and your guys the best of luck!!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rick, my wife and I have 100's of hours of our time in this program. Probably over 1000 hours! And as far as money, thats another story. But we have kept many kids out of trouble, and made young men out of most! Not bad for what one, would call me a cheap bastard! Were working alot on getting our program a NHIAA sponsered program. So it's been a politician shuffle between 2 school districts and there boards, and the voters within the districts. So when the season does end, however it ends we'll still be at work. But it's worth it, Our friends say when you die your obitchuairey {or however you spell it!} will be the entire page! But thanks again Rick for noticing this thread.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:congrats: to you and the team
I also want to say it's great how involved you have been with these kids and this program good luck with the rest of season keep us posted :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Kenny, and another thing that makes my wife and I proud. We have 7 kids playing Collage Ball! Some right here @ Plymouth State! So we have done some things right within the last 9.5 years. I'll keep you and Rick posted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts