M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
408 Posts
WOW! Nice Pics! Don't know how you did that, he was in NJ at a book signing recently and there was a 3 hour wait, the place was PACKED.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Those are some cool pics, I'd like to see some of just the bike, showing off your grapics and so forth. I like what you did with the switch covers, risers and upper tree, anodized, paint, or ??? Thanks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
very cool pics. :bigthumbsup: thanks for sharing.

BDK

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jazz Mans Bike

Those are some cool pics, I'd like to see some of just the bike, showing off your grapics and so forth. I like what you did with the switch covers, risers and upper tree, anodized, paint, or ??? Thanks.
Take a look in the Albums section under Jazz Man and you can see lotsa pictures of the bike.. Bob

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Fonz !!!

Is that Pinky Tuscadero? :D

So you post pics with no story ??? There has to be a story.
No real story we went to the Car show at Marcus Dairy in Danbury,CT and the Fonz was there taken pictures trying to make a little Ching !! My Dad went up to him and asked if he would take some pictures on the bikes and he agreed to do it.. My Dad is 84 years young so guess maybe the FONZ didnt want to let the Old Man down.. He was real nice and seemed to like to sit on the bikes.. Bob

·
Registered
918 Posts
AYYYYYYY, how cool is this? I remember seeing his leather jacket in a museum in Washington D.C. when I was in the 8th grade and thought that was cool, this sure trumps me, thanks for sharing:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts