M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this was taken about a half hour after I picked it up from the dealer. I can't wait to do something about the license plate and blinker situation....

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, I had a black 2005 ZX-12R before this, and hated how fast it got dirty..... so I figured I'd give the Burple a try sight unseen. Pictures don't do the paint justice.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
SpeedStack said:
thanks, I had a black 2005 ZX-12R before this, and hated how fast it got dirty..... so I figured I'd give the Burple a try sight unseen. Pictures don't do the paint justice.
Yep, it's hard to keep a black one clean. ::) Thinking about painting my after we get some of the major mods done. 8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello SpeedStack,

I hope you're keeping well.

I traded my C90 with a Brand New Violet Blue (Burple) M109R in July. Love it. I believe there is a glitch in the gearbox (but I heard of a Suzuki recall on this website)

Just wondering what mod you've done on your bike and please send a latest picture. I just took the tank stickers and the Suzuki sticker on the back fender off so far.

I am from Toronto and don't have much riding time left.

Ride safe,

Shaz

·
Registered
343 Posts
OK, gotta get the burple. Anyone got a gently used burple 9 for sale? :bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts