·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Show your LE's off !

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I think the most limited color is Burple .Mine was the only one at Pismo last year .And the fastest!Gregg

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Only with the saddlebags Bro

If I take off the saddlebags it makes me MORE aerodynamic than you! :D

I must say Gregg - I do like your bike! :bigthumbsup:

LOL nice try but we all know red is the fastest.:duck:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I think the most limited color is Burple .Mine was the only one at Pismo last year .And the fastest!Gregg
YOUR 100% RIGHT:clap2:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
The Burple one? It was so fast Suzuki said they'ed NEVER make that color again! Because it was just to fast for the general public, so they detuned them, and put white stripes on them as well. Hope this helps:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
C'mon, do we have to go thru this again this year??? :dontknow: You know, AND I know what the fastest, AND, best looking LE really is!!!!

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
<------ is pushin the "BS" button... U guys know they are all fast no matter the color :bigthumbsup:.... I just thought I would let you all know that.... :D

:a20: and LE just means you paid more for that stripe down the middle and that LE speedo plate o and LE seat... BUT we all GO FAST... Come on now get real.... ;) :joke:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
It's not what color is fastest. It's what color do the police pick out of a crowd on the freeway.

·
Radio Active Member
27,655 Posts
LOL nice try but we all know red is the fastest.:duck:
It is well known that Black is the fastest. That is why they make it every year. They keep trying to come up with a color that can hang with it, but they have not found it yet. :evil:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts