M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At the last weekend i visit my Suzuki-Dealer.
He told me, that the production of the M90 is terminated.

He can´t order a new one from suzuki.
I think it is awaiting process after seeing the smaller one, in germany we called it M800 (M90=M1500) in US it could be the M50?
Suzuki do not need three similar bikes, maybe they just need a small one (M800/M50) and a big one (M1800/M109)

it is a real pity for the M90 :confused:

·
Registered
788 Posts
At the last weekend i visit my Suzuki-Dealer.
He told me, that the production of the M90 is terminated.

He can´t order a new one from suzuki.
I think it is awaiting process after seeing the smaller one, in germany we called it M800 (M90=M1500) in US it could be the M50?
Suzuki do not need three similar bikes, maybe they just need a small one (M800/M50) and a big one (M1800/M109)

it is a real pity for the M90 :confused:
Did he mean for good or just for this year? Suzuki built the 90 to fill the huge gap between the 800 and 1800. I know cruisers are not as big a player in Europe so that may be the reason.

·
Registered
91 Posts
M50 is the 800cc cruiser. I've seen the 2010 model in person and does not look like the M90 or M109.

·
Registered
516 Posts
That sounds strange as we have brand new 2010 m90's in the show room here in Canada. You would think if there was a demand, dealers anywhere in the world should be able to order right from the factory.

·
Registered
913 Posts
You may want to look further into this. I doubt Suzuki has stopped producing the M90. I'm sure that they are putting on a freeze on them b/c of the high number of new '09's still at dealerships. Its the same concept as you cant get 2010 M109s in the U.S. all b/c there are thousands of '09's still left unsold.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I spoke with the owner of my local stealership and he informed me that Suzuki is doing an early release of 2011's in September. It will be a limited number and a limited type, but maybe this is the reason you can't order a new one right now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi,
i wrote this question to Suzuki.
Yesterday they told me, that they will not sell the M90 in Germany after 2009.
At this time Suzuki makes a closing sell with the last m90
(and it will also ends in the rest of Europe)

:-\

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hi,
i wrote this question to Suzuki.
Yesterday they told me, that they will not sell the M90 in Germany after 2009.
At this time Suzuki makes a closing sell with the last m90
(and it will also ends in the rest of Europe)

:-\
that really sucks there was some really good parts coming out of europe i just hope that they dont stop selling them anywhere else

1 - 9 of 9 Posts