M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home picking up the 9.. or should I say THE BEAST. This is one KICK ASS BIKE. Just came in from the garage after 2 hours of just staring at her. Now I know what all of you are talking about. Here is a pick of her. I don't think there is a camera that can capture the true essence of this bike. 2007 red, came with saddle bags, back rest and windshield and some funky looking pegs. I'm not a fan of all these accesories I like the bike in it's nakedness form. I got one question though...the saddle bags have this long bolt to bolt the bags and bracket. Where can I find the original bolts that go to the rear fender? Oh, does any one have some front stock foot pegs? Well.... back to the garage.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
:congrats: bro, and be prepared to spend all your free time for a while either riding it or looking at it. :D

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
great choice, Congrats on your purchase of your 9. Nice color, I agree on the toned down look, but save the bags and rest for when you take a long cruise with your other girl along. Here's a big Texas Hellllllllllooooooooooo.:clap2:

·
Registered
185 Posts
:congrats: I have a red 07 as well. It came with the bags, windshield, and sissybar. I left the sissybar for my wife, naturally, and removed the rest. I found some bolts at ACE and after 3 trips I finally got the right length. They didn't have stainless at the time so I just keep an eye on them for rust. Here in AZ we practically have negative humidity, so I'm not too worried.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think I have my old stock pegs in the garage. Pm me if you are interested... Nice bike, enjoy!

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:congrats:. You will love the Beast!

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
:congrats:

·
Registered
411 Posts
:congrats: and a big:welcome:. I have had mine since they came out in March 2006. I have never regretted it. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
275 Posts
:congrats:And good luck, and now lets get to the spread sheet for the mods list.Which way should I go!! Which way should I go!!:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts