M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talk about "PSYCHED UP !!!!!!"

Just 23 hours till we pick up the 07 109 in Okeechobee Fla. (BLACK OF COURSE..... you silly people). My brother will be driving me there and the Mrs. has not been told we are getting another bike. Thats right I said "told" not "asked", not "discussed with". She will find out when she finds it in the garage.

Then its off to Daytona beach later this month for biketoberfest with the fellas. First stop there will be the harley dealer,,,, just to get the fun started.

·
Registered
775 Posts
M109LOVER said:
Talk about "PSYCHED UP !!!!!!"
Thats right I said "told" not "asked", not "discussed with". She will find out when she finds it in the garage.
you sound like a nice guy; we're gonna remember you as a brave, brave man.

·
Registered
476 Posts
:bigthumbsup: enjoy that bike they are great, as for the Mrs., just tell her it was a testosterone imbalance and it was either a new bike or another woman on the side, and the bike would be a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
dog man said:
:bigthumbsup: enjoy that bike they are great, as for the Mrs., just tell her it was a testosterone imbalance and it was either a new bike or another woman on the side, and the bike would be a lot cheaper.
And less likely to show up with a big belly talking about look what your husband gave me 8)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
20 hours and counting.

My brother suggested leaving my Black VTX at his house and just putting the 109 in its place in my garage. He said she would not notice.

He also said I could sleep on his couch.

19 hours 38 minutes

·
Registered
189 Posts
I cant believe the trouble you fellas have with the women in the USA,here in Canada we don't have to ask as we rule the roost.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ppridgen1 said:
good luck and JR and I will catch up with ya at daytona IM us your cell # and well get with you on events and locations ....I think we'll compile a list of names and numbers and do a call out to let everybody know what's going on and where we'll be!
PM sent- count us in if we are meeting at the harley dealership on the mainland in Daytona. I want to see their faces when a group of 109's show up.

My buddy and I will both be on Black ones.

18 hours left

G

·
M109LOVER said:
PM sent- count us in if we are meeting at the harley dealership on the mainland in Daytona. I want to see their faces when a group of 109's show up.Â

My buddy and I will both be on Black ones.

18 hours left
I am psyched for you! Now where the F&^% isd my red one??? They are getting a bitchin call tomorrow... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
M109LOVER said:
. . . and the Mrs. has not been told we are getting another bike. Thats right I said "told" not "asked", not "discussed with". She will find out when she finds it in the garage.
A little advise from my 25 years of marriage experience . . it cost me $2000 for new living room furniture when I brought the bike home, but it was well worth it ! ! ! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ITguy said:
Congrats on the new bike. I'll see ya at biketoberfest with the others too. :bigthumbsup:

Remember it's easier to ask forgiveness than get approval. :D

My wife don't complain about my toys as long as she gets to spend on the things she enjoys, so it is a two way street.
I have always believed that its better asking forgiveness rather than permission. And yes your right it is a 2 way street, she just got a new SUV for her and the kids.

See you at biketoberfest !!!!!!

13 hours !!!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
M109R Fan said:
I am psyched for you! Now where the F&^% isd my red one??? They are getting a bitchin call tomorrow... :bigthumbsup:
I hear you Emillio, while I am there I'll ask about your red one !!!

12 hours 55 minutes

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
11 hours 15 minutes

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
So much for you getting any sleep tonight :p

1 - 20 of 51 Posts