M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Lamont.... I'm looking forward to meeting lots of Colorado 109 riders !!!!!!!! :D

G

·
Registered
306 Posts
:welcome: :2excited: :clap2: :a18: :2cool:

So here is one way I suggest we use the board: To post rides of course. What I'd suggest is that ANYONE planning a Colorado ride start a thread about that particular ride as soon as they are sure its happening. I'll try to post info for a brief ride I'll be taking today just as a sample, but obviously, it would be a little more effective if it was done more than moments in advance.

I hope we have enough Colorado (area) folk to make it a viable place to plan rides and so on.

·
Registered
600 Posts
G said:
Thanks Lamont.... I'm looking forward to meeting lots of Colorado 109 riders !!!!!!!! :D

G

Nice to have enough M owners here now to have our own space on the board :bigthumbsup:

For you recent M purchasers... I've had mine since the last week of April and have experienced most of the more common issues (oil overfill, coolant leaks, etc.) and I've done some simple modifications (grips, pegs, license plate relocation, lighting, etc.) If you have any questions, PM me and I'll relay any knowledge I've gained :read: or maybe we can get together and I can be a helping hand with your mods/repairs :tools:

G... read this post and tell me if this was your bike :confused: http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=4348.msg58006#msg58006

Was that picture taken at Brittany Hill? I tried to get up there and take a picture a few weeks ago but they were redoing the entrance with concrete and had it roped off. I went across the street to the Thornton city complex and took this one instead:

·
Registered
600 Posts
gm2inco said:
:welcome: :2excited: :clap2: :a18: :2cool:

So here is one way I suggest we use the board: To post rides of course. What I'd suggest is that ANYONE planning a Colorado ride start a thread about that particular ride as soon as they are sure its happening. I'll try to post info for a brief ride I'll be taking today just as a sample, but obviously, it would be a little more effective if it was done more than moments in advance.

I hope we have enough Colorado (area) folk to make it a viable place to plan rides and so on.
I work evenings during the week :realmad: but I'm always up for a ride on the weekend if the weather is decent :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
I work evenings during the week :realmad: but I'm always up for a ride on the weekend if the weather is decent :D
My schedule is probably weirder than yours so don't feel bad: I work Friday - Monday from 3:30pm to 3:30am. Hopefully this will be changing to something slightly more sane soon but I'll still be working nights.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trouble_Is said:
Nice to have enough M owners here now to have our own space on the board :bigthumbsup:

For you recent M purchasers... I've had mine since the last week of April and have experienced most of the more common issues (oil overfill, coolant leaks, etc.) and I've done some simple modifications (grips, pegs, license plate relocation, lighting, etc.) If you have any questions, PM me and I'll relay any knowledge I've gained :read: or maybe we can get together and I can be a helping hand with your mods/repairs :tools:

G... read this post and tell me if this was your bike :confused: http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=4348.msg58006#msg58006

Was that picture taken at Brittany Hill? I tried to get up there and take a picture a few weeks ago but they were redoing the entrance with concrete and had it roped off. I went across the street to the Thornton city complex and took this one instead:

Good eye... yes, it was taken at Brittney Hill Restaurant.

Maybe we can all meet for Breakfast, brunch, blunch or lunch and a ride some weekend!!!!! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts