M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a phone call that our shipment of Cobra Dragsters is on the way to our North Carolina warehouse from California.

If you are interested, here is what I suggest:  the first one goes to Lamont, give him a day or two to do the install and get it dynoed.  Lets see what these pipes really do and how they look on the bike.  I don't want anyone to get a pipe that makes less power.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kinda, except its on a 109 and the dimensions will be different. As soon as Lamont gets them installed we will have a beteer idea of how they look and run.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Kinda, except its on a 109 and the dimensions will be different. As soon as Lamont gets them installed we will have a beteer idea of how they look and run.
You do know I'm leaving in the morning to build parts right? ;) They should be here when I get back. :bigthumbsup:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Fritz said:
Witch is part time Bull crapola.Today is thursday.How convenient to have 2 day ground,
just in time to arrive somewhere Late friday or Saturday,in time for Non-delievery to
the Consignee..
You've Ben Had.At least for this Business week.
Butts..you'll learn...Hopefully!
I'm guessing it's too early for you to be drunk so maybe you just missed your meds but you don't make a whole lot of sense when you post. ::)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Lamonster said:
I'm guessing it's too early for you to be drunk so maybe you just missed your meds but you don't make a whole lot of sense when you post. ::)
I'm going with the "missed his meds".....I don't want to call anyone a drunkard! LOL!! Great post Lamont!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lamont I think you are okay. I think they will show up at your house about the same time as when you get home. So by Wednesday next week I expect to be reading the dyno chart and viewing the photographs. LOL.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Lamont I think you are okay. I think they will show up at your house about the same time as when you get home. So by Wednesday next week I expect to be reading the dyno chart and viewing the photographs. LOL.
You know I have to do a run with the stock air box on and one with the cover off. :evil: Oh and I better install that FI2000 too. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Lamonster said:
I'm guessing it's too early for you to be drunk so maybe you just missed your meds but you don't make a whole lot of sense when you post. ::)
You rock lamont!! This is a drunken wannabe! He rides a pink Vespa! This guy has no clue what he's talking about! And he still hasn't learned to use that cool little "spell check" button! :dontknow:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
You rock lamont!! This is a drunken wannabe! He rides a pink Vespa! This guy has no clue what he's talking about! And he still hasn't learned to use that cool little "spell check" button! :dontknow:
If Fritz wants to he willspell correctly but you can easily see he goes out of his way to spell the alternative. IE witch which, Ben Been etc. so who cares. Some times I do dat 2, but not in a open forum, jest wit me friends.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Lamonster said:
Excellent Lamont! I think your being too kind!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Lamont, Will you be testing these with everything else on the bike being strictly stock? I know i seem the pest.
But i have a habit of those being the only performance part i change or add Rest is Chrome whore stuff.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
bolinrj said:
Lamont, Will you be testing these with everything else on the bike being strictly stock? I know i seem the pest.
But i have a habit of those being the only performance part i change or add Rest is Chrome whore stuff.
There needs to be some sort of fuel management and right now I'll be using the FI2000 with any of the pipe mods because that's the only thing out there right now.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
fritz is our first official board troll

·
Registered
240 Posts
The ECM on the 109 is the same as the entire GSXR line, so anything that tunes them, will tune us.

The yoshimura tuner will work, the dobek type box will work, or my preference, the teka tuner from factory pro.

The only reason dynojet hasnt allocated a part number (powercommander) for the 109 is they havent had a chance to get one on their dyno for testing, plus there are no pipes or intakes to make maps for yet.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Are these the same pipes on Cobra's website listed as a show bike?? If so, I will be ordering them as soon as some #'s are figured out. Can someone post a pic on here... I would, but I'm too lazy to figure it out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hang in there to next week and Lamont gets the pipes on the bikes. Then we will know for sure what they look like. Prototypes never look like the production version.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts